Chapter Five

Y/n POV

His little pearl?! What... what does he even mean by that? No, no! I don't want to be his anything. As interesting as this all is. I want to go back home.

He looked at me with a slight smirk that made me want to punch him. This guy was getting on my nerves..

"So...what about you?" He asked, I guess wanting to know more about me. As annoyed as I am, he's still a bit scary. I should probably just introduce myself.

"My name is Y/n Y/l/n, I am from (your city)
And I am a marinebioloest."

I hoped that was enough, which it seemed to be by his facial expression.

"Well, y/n we will be getting married in two days time. Maids will be around to help you and please for goodness sake make sure to find better clothes.."

With that, he stood up and walked away. But before he could, I raised my voice a bit and said to him in frustration,

"Married? No, no! I don't want to get married! And certainly not to you. A complete stranger...! I will no-"

He cut me off by making me lay on my back on the bed we were both previously sitting on. He hovered over top my flabbergasted and still upset form. He looked into my widened eyes and still kept that little smirk.

I want to slap that smirk off his perfect face- my strong thoughts cut off his deep voice, which his lips were by my ears making his deep voice even deeper. 

"Miss Y/n I would refrain from speaking to me like that. I am not only the most powerful King, but also your future husband.

I glared at him, making his smirk disappear and then became replaced by a glaring face.

As much as I hate to admit it, I am genuinely scared by this man. I mean I show guts right now, but honestly on the outside I am wanting to just get away. He has such dark energy..

"Understand?" He asked in a threatening tone. I slowly nodded, hoping that would please him to make him get off me. When he wasn't getting off I tried pushing him, which obviously didn't work as I am not nearly as strong as him.

"Don't move, my little pearl..." he said in again threatening me.

I stopped and gulped a bit.

"Good." He said, in my ear again making me shiver. He gave my cheek a peck and got up, leaving the room and me alone.

(TIME SKIP))

I was still just in his room, not knowing what to do and nothing to do. But that was fine since I had a lot on my mind still.

Most might like to think that in a crazy situation, such as kidnapped by a king from under the sea, you could be calm. I thought so too. I mean as a young girl getting swept away by a handsome man and living happily ever after is a 'dream come true'. But being an adult women and.living it is a whole different thing.

Someone opened the door making me look towards that way and stopping my thoughts. I saw Jungkook come in again and look at me softly, almost in pity. Which made me uncomfortable.

"His majesty wants you to have your own room. Follow me, please."

I didn't have a chance to say anything as he had left the room for me to follow him. Which I did.

I wasn't really sure how my "new room" would look like, or how far it was from the previous room I was in. It turned out it was the room next to the Taehyungs and I was..Flabbergasted by the looks.

It was a lighter, bright blue rather than the dark blue in the other and the halls.

《I'm just going to show you what it kinda looks like rather than write it (with the picture, imagine Taehyungs room looking similar to it just darker blue. have fun reading!》

It was very beautiful

It was very beautiful. And I could only sigh taking in the beauty.

"So this is your room, um..the King said you may walk around but to remember what he, 'said in the bedroom'?"

I blushed a bit thinking about how that sounds. Which isn't too far off, unfortunately.

Jungkook seemed to sense the uncomfortable-ness and continued.

"Yeah so. You can move around the place...I'll be going now. Also I don't think I formally interduced myself: my name is Jeon Jungkook, Knight of Seoulutopia..at your service ma-lady." He laughed a little at the end. Making me laugh as well.

He shook his head a bit, with a chuckle leaving the room.

((TIME SKIP))

I decided that I wanted to walk around a bit. As I was quite bored of the same 4 walls  for the past few hours.

I walked down the hall and saw two maids gossiping to each other. I heard one say:

"Deb, did you hear about the human girl?"

Human? Oh yeah..they're not 100% human are they..

"Oh for sure! I heard she wasn't very pretty from Mal. I haven't seen her yet though.."

"Oh yeah I saw her down the hall when Sir Jeon brought her to the King. I don't know why the King chose HER."

How rude..!

"Yeah, the King could have anyone..why her.."

As rude as it sounds, they have a point. Why me?

I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day/ night.》