Chapter Twelve

Taehyung POV

"I will never beg or ask for you..I'll never want you..!"

I heard her say these words through the door. I smirked.

"We'll see about that, my pearl.." I said to myself.

((TIME SKIP))

I looked to my side and saw her sleeping. She looked so peaceful and she seemed so tired earlier.

I propped myself up on my side and stared at her. Her eyeslashes resting like butterflies over her eyes. Her nose slowly moving as she breaths deeply in her slumber. The ruby-red lips under her nose looked velvety and soft. My eyes moved down to her chest moving up and down in beat with her heart. It was so mesmerizing.

I had to quickly stop myself from these thoughts, I didn't want her to become any weakness of mine. I turned to the other side and started to feel my eyes get heavy and then I went to sleep.

((TIME SKIP, morning))

Y/n POV

Waking up I felt very very tired.

Even though I got a good 9 hours sleep, I still am exhausted.

I lazily sat up and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. When I opened my eye standing there a shirtless, just a towel over his waist, Taehyung. I gulped and layed back down and pretended to be sleeping so he wouldn't talk to me.

"Well, look who's up..my little pearl.." he said. I forced myself not to cringe and stay "sleeping".

"Hmm pretend to sleep then, I'm going to eat breakfast." He said while I heard his voice move around the room and then the door close.

He's gone...I pulled away the covers and got up to get ready for the day. I have so many questions about this forced marriage and about leaving. I don't know if I can leave? Will I be here forever? Will I meet my family and Joonie again?

I stayed still while all these thoughts ran through my head in circles. It was almost impossible to think. I needed to get these answered.

((TIME SKIP))

"T-taehyung.." I asked him. He was sitting at the dinning room table while a maid served him coffee. He looked up at me since he had his nose in some type of book. Didn't take him as the type to read.

"Yes?" He asked.  I mustered up the courage and started to ask him some of the questions I had wanted to know.

"I'm not going to stay here..forever.. right? Eventuality you'll let me go back to the surface..?" He stared at me for a few seconds then bursted out laughing.

"Leave? Pearl..You're never going to leave me.."

I gulped down the anger that had overwhelmed my body. What..

"That- no! You have to let me leave..!"

He stopped laughing a bit and gave me a glare that sent shivers down my body. If looks could kill, I would be dead.

"My little pearl..no no no..you're not going to leave. Ever."

"...why..." I barley got out.

"Because.." again with the 'because'..I hate this. I hate this soo much.

Silently, I sat down and ate the food the maid gave me. It was pretty good..but again mostly just veggies.

((TIME SKIP)

I was sitting in my room. Not Taehyungs, I didn't want to hang out in there since it just..its dark and..I don't know..had a bad vibe.

I was reading a book a found on the bookshelf. I was almost done with it though, I wonder if they have a library..

"Hello, miss.." I soft voice said as she walked through the room. It was Mable. I decided to ask her about a library.

"Mable..? Hey, it there a library in this place?" She smiled and nodded.

"Oh yeah..! Its down the hall, to the left, right, then down the stairs and- I'll just have Sir Jeon help you." She said with a nervous laugh.

((TIME SKIP))

"Here we are!" Jungkook excitedly said.

"Thank you.." I said.

"No problem. Need anything else?"

"Um..no, thanks though."

"I'll be on my way, then. See you later, Y/n.." he said with a wink and left me there.

I turned around and opened the big door. And inside was a the most beautiful library I've ever seen.

It was a huge, wide room. With selves covering every wall. Old book, new books, big books, small books. This place with filling with books! To separate each shelf were carved wooden sea animals and beautiful designs. I looked up and saw a huge crystal chandelier. There was also another floor. I decided to try to go up there to explore this place.

I came across the back part of the library and saw a spiral staircase and it was beautiful, covered in carved wood. With each step, I saw more of the upper floor. And the top was as spectacular as the bottom. There were couches and little window reading nooks.

It was very pretty, and I loved how everything looked. I will definitely be spending a lot of time here.

《I don't think anyone realized, but I hadn't updated in awhile so..sorry about that. But here it is.

Happy pride month to all my gay readers and supporters. I hope you feel safe this June. Have a great day/night love ya》