Chapter Eight

Y/N POV

I went back to my room after that little argument with Taehyung. This is insane. Why do I have to marry him? Why did he chose me?

I slumped in my bed. I guess the shock of thr reality didn't really hit me until now. I mean, I was being forced to marry someone.

I obviously didn't like this...It was frustrating. The fact that I don't know where I am nor how to get out of this situation was really making me go insane.
My life was actually pretty good, bow its just...

I sighed as I turned off my lamp and decided to sleep on these thoughts. I was so unsure of life now.

Darkness.
That's all I saw..was..darkness..
Then suddenly, a bright light filled the room I was in, making me fall the ground and shut my eyes. The light soon dimed a bit and I was able to open my eyes to see all of the walls were flipping through my mind, my memories. Like all four walls were the going through each and every channel.

It was a lot of static noise and the memories came by faster, making me shake out of fear and confusion. It was loud and I felt like I could scream. But nothing came out. Then everything was silent, and I opened my eyes to just widened them out of shock. They had landed and played a memory of mine I had wished to forget. I shuddered and tried to look away. But the memory was loud and clear, like the day I was living it.

"Y/n you stupid girl! You don't deserve to live..!"  I shook and tried to remind myself it was just a bad- no horrible memory.

"You want me to stop? You want to go back to your mom? Noo!"  I cried as I couldn't get the words out. I just wanted to desperately yell, scream the words at the top of my lungs..but all I could get out was..

"Why.....un-cle..?"

"Miss..?! Miss y/n..wake up."

I sat up and then closed my eyes shut, putting my hands over my eyes. I felt so many things like embarrassment and sadness, relief and anger.

"Miss? You alright?" I opened my eyes a bit to see Mable. Her sweet face made me calm a bit, I quickly hugged her and she patted my back in a motherly way. The feeling made me miss my own mother. I don't know if I'll ever see her again.

"I'm, okay Mable. Thanks..." I replied softly.

"Okay, well it was just I came in to wake you up as it is almost noon and you were shaking and-"

"Almost noon?" I asked, cutting off her worried rant.

"Uh yes. His highness was..well I wouldn't say worried as he never shows care, but he was nervous I suppose."

I nodded, still a bit shook from my dream.

"Would you like me to bring you something to eat or...?" Mable asked.

"Um, I'm not hungry..I'll probably just wait for dinner."

"Oh well, I will go to do my duties..then..?"

"Yeah, go ahead..and thank you." I smiled at her and she gave a small nod.

((TIME SKIP, a few hours later))

I walked down the hall as Mable told me Taehyung wanted to see me. I wanted to refuse, but she told me the King insisted..and the fact we're apparently getting wedded tomorrow, we should probably spend some time together; I figured.

With the help of some guards and maids, I made it to a living room type.

I saw Taehyung sitting cross-legged on a chair sipping some tea. When he saw me, he gave me his signature smirk and used his hand to show the maid pouring his tea to leave the room.

《Btw, this  is how I imagine it looking like, but a more nicer blue》

I sat on the chair opposite of him and he started to speak.

"So, you didn't come down for breakfast..why?"

"I didn't feel like eating."

"Hmm..one of my maids, ahh the one you seem to be so fond of..Mary? Marble?"

"Mable..." I corrected, annoyed at his purposely mistaking her name.

"Ahh, Mable..well she told me that you had to have a very bad dream last night.."

I mentally cursed myself for not telling her to not tell him. I nodded, just to get the embarrassment over with.

"Mmh? What was it about?" He mockingly asked with zero interest. I decided to just saw it anyway.

"It was about my past..it was weird and not happy." He raised an eye brow at me and seemed almost intrigued.

"Go on.."

"Thats about it, sad and- and upsetting..I don't want to re-live it."

He sipped on his tea, and then put it down.

He moved closer to me and I backed up a bit.

"You know," he started to say, "you might have had a bad past..but I don't think you know that I can make it worse.."

《Hey, thank you for reading this! 122 reads? I thought I would have less at this point. Thank you. Have a great day/night! Love ya!》