Chapter Seventeen

Y/N POV

I blanked my eyes a few times until they fully were opened.

I sat up in the bed and lazily rubbed my eyes. Then I widened them when i looked at the clock at the other side of the room.

12:45 p.m! I've been in bed all morning! Why didn't anyone wake me up? I-

I got up and sped-walked to the bathroom to get myself look all clean and ready for the day.

I thought for sure Mable would wake me. Or maybe like, even Jungkook...or..Taehyung. I couldn't think of any reason they would let me sleep me. I appreciate it, I needed sleep, but still.

((TIME SKIP))

I was finishing up zipping my dress. They didn't have jeans down here or just girls pants. Not even shorts. Only dresses. I did like how they looked but still, I kinda miss my jeans.

I got out of the bathroom. Dressed clean. But I saw someone I didn't expect to see..

Mr. Kim..Taehyungs father.

He was smiling creepily at me. Making me tighten my grip on my dress. I was pretty much frozen in my tracks. Not exactly out of fear or nervousness, but more out of why he was here.

He can't really want to talk to me? Could he?

"Ah, my pretty daughter in law. You maybe wondering why I am here. " Yeah I am. But at least I know where Taehyung gets his creepiness from.

"I'm here to give you a possible deal to make with me." I nodded to him to continue. Although I was hesitant.

"You want to go back to the surface? Right? You want to be on land and breath that dry air. You want to be free of my son and all things of under the water. I can do that for you."

I felt my eyes widen. I..I could go home? Really? I could be on land..and see my mom and Namjoon..?

"What- whats the catch?" I asked. Wiping my tears from the corner of my eye before it could fall.  He smirked. Which was worse than when Taehyung does it.

"Hmm, you will have to never be by the sea. You can never be in a boat. Never ever.

"Sir..I don't know if I can do that. I love the sea-"

"I know you do, but if I want to go back home. No, you cannot even be by a beach."

"Can i..think about it?" I asked.

He nodded. And then left. Leaving me with lots of new thoughts.

I walked over to the bed and just sat there. Did I want to go back so badly that I would give my life's work? Practically would be giving up everything I love.

But my mom...Namjoon. my other friends and..dry air..I miss it. I miss all of it. Home. Home sweet home. I don't know how badly I want it.

"Whacha thinking about?" I looked up and saw Jungkook. He was standing over me.

"Oh-oh nothing.. why are you here? Jungkook?" He smiled. Aw, I love his bunny smile.

"Sorry, I knocked and you didn't answer. So I just came in and you were just sitting.."

"Sorry, I was just in deep thought. What did you need?"

"His Majesty Taehyung needed you to come down to see him in his tea room."

I sighed.

"Okay, lead me there."

((TIME SKIP))

"Y/n..pearly..how are you?" Taehyung asked, pouring me some tea. I sighed and decided I just wanted to just get down to it.

I noticed that Taehyung had on a more traditional suit than his King get-up. I have to say, he looked great in it.

"Can you get to what you wanted to tall about?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Hmm? I guess I will get to it. I heard for a..source that my father came to you. What did he tell you? Did he say something about me to you or..?"

"He- he didn't say much. Just wanted to ask me about something..not important."

"Wrong. My father only does things that are important. He only likes things to have purpose."

"I don't know...he just..wanted to know about somethings."

"Well, I guess I can't force you to tell me.." I sighgh in relief.

"..but I can make you tell me in another way.." My eyebrows joined together in confusion, but my eyes widened..in a matter of a few seconds, Taehyung had hovered over me and held my wrists down.

"Tae- what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, I just need to know what he told you. Tell me, and I won't..do anything to you."

I didn't want him to know that I might go back home. He couldn't know that.  But..I didn't want him to hurt me.

"Please don't do anything..but..he didn't tell me anything important."

"Oh please, I know my father. And I will do something to you. I didn't want to do anything until you wanted to. But I would change that.."

"No.."

"Tell me.." his grip was harder and hurt. I felt tears tickle the corners of my eyes.

((TIME SKIP))

I walked into the room that Taehyungs father was in.

Tears ran down my face. He looked worried.

"Oh no...Y/n dear I-"

"I made my choice. I want to go home..."

《 This part was a bit sad, but it's gonna get better..yea...I do want to say that Taehyung is a super sweet guy in real life, he wouldn't hurt a fly, and I normally dont like to write stories like this but..yeah, he practically did kinda what he did before. Just kiss her a lot.》