Chapter Twenty

Y/N POV

"Land Hoooo~~!"

I woke up and sat up immediately. I looked around and saw Mr. Fisher looking out and pointing out. I rubbed my eyes, only then did it click what he did say.

"Land?" I mumbled to myself.

I scurried up and wrapped my blanket he had so nicely give me. I wrapped it around over my shoulders. It was probably 5 am or so based on the sky. A very dull, dark blue. A few stars still trying to show in the sky. The sun peaking out from the clouds.

I walked to the edge of the boat and saw the  lighthouse. And the docks. But they were still about about size of my thumb.

Over a course of time; the docks went from the size of my thumb, to being the size of my fist.

"So..what are you gonna do when we land?" Mr. Fisher asked me. I turned to him and smiled while making a thinking face.

"Probably," I started to say, then my eyes opened wide, "I would get home right away. I would hug my mother. First thing." I sighed. How was I going to explain what happened?

"Oh, me? I was kidnapped by the king of the city under the sea. I was forced to get married and live with him. Don't worry, I was only harrased and made fun of the whole time.."

Everyone is going to take me as insane. I can't tell them the truth. But what can I say? I was gone for weeks without food or fresh water. Maybe..I could just say I don't know. People could believe that.

We'll burn that bridge when we get there.

"So, we'll be probably never crossing paths again..could you explain..I mean if you dint mind, what happened to you?" Mr. Fisher asked me. I guess that bridge is burning faster than what I thought.

"I- I don't really want to talk about it. Partly because I don't remember much." I said. Which wasn't all a lie since I didn't want to talk and remember what had happened. The thought of it..the thought of the King makes me almost feel the need to lean over the railing and throw up.

"Well, that's Alright..was awfully curious. But I don't want to stir a bad pot of bad memories and such."

I nodded thankfully and he walked back to get ready for landing.

I can't help but be curious of what is happening down there. Is Mable okay? Is Jungkook doing well? Eating right? Is Taehyung...I hope he's not taking his anger out on his people. He has a bad temper.

He is also not very open minded. Since he did say his father was horrible. His father didn't seem so bad.

Taehyung POV

I felt insane.

Where the hell was she??!

I felt like pulling my hair out. How could she had left me? How? I made it practically all but  impossible.

No one knows where she had gone. None of the guards saw her leave. I didn't see her leave. It seems impossible. Not at all even believable.

I sat in my big throne chair in my throne room. All my guards and most of the maids that had interacted with her were lined up before me to question.

I heard the sound of the armor on the knights clink in their nervousness. And I saw how the maids played with their dresses and hair to distract themselves from my gaze. I smirked. 

I twisted and twirled my small dagger in my hand. I often played with it when I was stressed.

I got up and I saw a few maids looked down as I approached them.

"So, if anyone of you..anyone at all..knows a tiny bit of information on Miss Y/ns leaving. Speak. " My voice boomed.

I saw a maid..I think her name is Rose, pushed one of the other maids forward a bit. Then nudged her with her elbow.

"You, come forward." I commanded. She timidly came forward. It was now someone I recognized as Mable. Y/ns friend.

"Y-yess my Highness?" She said with a bow.

"You know something..huh?"

"No- not really, your highness..just.."

"Just what? Speak up." I was beginning to get annoyed.

"All I know, your Majesty, is that she was talking about wanting to l-leave for a long time..but-but also..I thought I heard her talking to someone the night she left..-"

"Who." I said more less of a question, sounding maybe more like a demand as my  fist held into the dagger with a death grip.

"I- I don't know.." she said and looked down.

"Anyone else?" I called. Then I turned to the maids as the all fell completely silent.

"You may go. Return to your duties." They all nodded and left.

Who could she have met?

《 unedited. Yay..where I am its 1:30 and to some of you that might not be late, but to me it is.

Also hope you have a great day/night! Love ya》