Chapter Fourteen

Y/N POV

"Come on sleeping beauty, you can read later..we do need to get ready..hmm?"

I blanked at him and wondered why..why was he looking at me that way?

The way he was looking at me made my whole body shiver. It was a mix of so many different things I didn't know what to look for..his eyes dark and a bit glossy. The brown in his eyes darker and they looked almost blurry. Out of all the emotions in his eyes, there was one..very prominent feeling...lust..

"Um..uh..g-good morning.." I stumbled out.

"Morning, pearl..we have to get ready for dinner..you- you're going to meet my......forget it. Lets go. "  Who? Who was I going to meet? Oh my..

I got up and groggly walked down the stairs and out of the library. I heard Taehyung follow me out but I just ignored him.

"I can get ready by myself.." I bitterly stated.

"Hmm yes but, I want to help you..." 

I rolled my eyes at his words. I didn't want his so called help.

((TIME SKIP))

I walked out of the room by myself and saw Jungkook waiting for me.

"Come with me.." he said gently putting his hand out to me to hold. He gave me a teasing wink and I giggled, but stopped when I heard someone clearing their throat.

"Ehem.." I looked over and froze a bit when I saw that the person was Taehyung.

"Hell-o, your highness.." Jungkook stuttered.

"Sir Jeon, would you so kindly hand me my wife please?" Jk nodded and let go of my hand, bowing, then excusing himself.

"Taehyu-ng...?" I began to ask. He looked at me ans his eyes softend from their hardend glare at Sir Jeon.

"Hmm? Pearl?" He asked. His teasing smirk as present as ever.

"Who..am I meeting?"

"My father."

He gave me a very cold answer and moved on to give me a little shimmer up and down my body. I had on a very beautiful light pink dress. But it hugged on my body a bit, which was there his eyes lingered a bit too long.

"C-can we go down to dinner now?" I asked. He nodded, looping his arm in my and we walked the long walk to the hall.

((TIME SKIP))

Taehyung POV

"So Y/n, my son told me you're quite knowledgeable about the Sea..most..humans aren't. I'm...impressed."

My father was lying. Lying through his ugly teeth.

He wasn't impressed by anyone or anything. Even Me..oh especially me. I wasn't what he wanted. He wanted a girl. Someone to take care of him.

You see, we live a very long time unlike humans. And most dream to have an oldest to be a girl so she can take care on the parents. And the second be a boy, to take care of everything else. That's how the Royal family had been until me. Since I was born, the only boy..I had to rule and de throne my father. If he had a girl then me, he would still be king..

But now here I am, and nothing I can do or be is enough. 

Like even y/n, my wife..she's not going to be good enough. And I'm worried at what he'll do to her...

I'm sorry this is shorter than usual, I just wanted to get it out.

Hope you had a pleasant read and have a great day/night love you!》