Chapter Eleven

Namjoon POV

((Right after Y/n was kidnapped))

It has been longer than 2 hours since I told Y/n to be back. I'm extremely worried.

She's good at she does, I mean, being the daughter of a Carcinologist and her herself now being a marinebioloest.. I just thought she was being her late self. In the first 5, 10, 15, maybe even 20 minutes i didn't worry. But its been now, I looked at my watch, almost 3 hours. Too long..even for her..

It had taken me an embarrassing amount of time to realize I had a GPS and other ways to find her. I stayed up all night looking for her, sailing the Telepathy around the ocean for the whole night. I needed to find her. My best friend..the girl that had gone through so much, too much to just be lost out at sea. Her mother, in her weak state, could never handle the loss. Knowing that the family's first love, their friend the Sea, had Y/n.

I didn't get much, or any, sleep that night. It was just me..I had to fine her..at this point in life she wasn't just my best friend, but also the girl I was in love with. I never got to confess to her..and I don't know if I ever will.

((Real Time, still Namjoons POV))

It has been about three days..I haven't found anything yet. Human bodies float in water after they die and no sign of her. Not even her mask or tiny bit of anything. I'm probably going to go crazy if I have to spend one more day without y/n..just staring at the endless blueish green water.

I did use the radio and call for another boat to come out without Y/ns mom knowing, but they said they can't unless the family gives permission to. I asked that they don't ask her mom..they said unless I come back to shore to sign the papers and everything they will next week. I was heading back tonight.

I might need to tell Mrs. Y/L/N about her daughter. She might hate the sea, maybe even me, but I don't care. We need this world with y/n being happy..on land.

((Still real time))

Taehyung POV

I looked at my now wife Y/n and loved the way her dress hung on her. She looked beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at her lips..I want to eat them.

She looked around the place with rushed eyes and marveled at everything. I leaned my body closer to hers and she seemed startled.

"Tonight's our wedding night, you know what that means..my little pearl." I whispered in her ear. She made a cute whimpering sound and I chuckled at her. I find myself being almost addicted to her...everything..just everything..

((TIME SKIP))

Y/n POV

I wished I was back home.
Back with Namjoon..
My mom..
My life before all this..

I had all these thoughts as I waited for Taehyung. I was in his bedroom..laying on his bed. He had wanted to shower and I wanted to die. Of course i didn't tell him this because last time we had talked, didn't go well for me.

I sighed deeply as I realized just how uncomfortable this dress was. I got up and tried to unzip it. Forgetting that it had taken 3 people to help me put it on and will probably need help to it off. So I sighed and struggled, getting frustrated with it and hearing the shower in the background just added to my frustration. Noise while I'm struggling irritats me.

"Need help, pearl?" Asked a deep voice behind me. I froze when I realized the shower had been off for a few minutes now. Taehyung was behind me.

"No.." I said plainly and knowing that I had only gotten half of the zipper down before I  felt it get stuck.

Oh noo..

《hello! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a great day/night! Love ya》