Chapter Fifteen

Y/N POV

Dinner with Taehyungs father was awkward.

His father seems like a nice person. But Taehyung is making it weird since he glares at his father at every word he speaks.

I'm not really sure about this whole this, I mean..I really just don't know.

((TIME SKIP))

I was in "our" bedroom. About to sleep, but waiting for Taehyung.

Normally, I wouldn't think to care and would just sleep, but he had gotten into an argument with his father.

Mable had came in to tell me about their little screaming match. It wasn't very pleasant.. now I'm just waiting for them to finish.

I wasn't sure exactly what they were arguing about. But they didn't seem to get along well. I can relate to that...but still, just kinda odd.

I was bored to be honest, his room was boring and dark and made me nervous. I wish I wasn't here. I've tried to make the best of it, but I really want to see my family and friends..

I swear, if I wasn't kidnapped, Joonie and I..we would've probably dated. I mean, I knew he liked me, and I was seriously going to give him a chance..but now I don't think I will be able too.

My thoughts were interupted when the door was slammed open and shut.

Taehyung stormed onto the room and ran his hands through his hair. My eyes were wide; I had seen him mad before, but the expression on his face.."angry" wasn't even enough to say.

His eyes bore into the wall, his lips tight and head up. His dark brows crashed together and his blue hair looked frizzy.

If I didn't know better, I would say he looks pretty attractive...but I do know better, and that's why I'm terrified.

He looked at me with a dark eyes. All innocence seemed to be gone. There was only darkness in his eyes. Just looking at him and making eye contact was enough to startle me. Which I cringed at myself for doing so.

"Y/n..." his deep voice said my name in a tone that sent a shiver down my back. I don't think he has called me by my name before. He usually calls me bu his little nicknames for me...hearing him say my name like that was weirdly intense.

"My Y/n.." I heard his echo-y voice say. What did me mean?

I gulped once he started to walk towards me. Those dark eyes making me freeze, Like dear in headlights. He just got closer to me. I noticed his lips start to move a bit. As of he was keeping himself from smirking.

"T-taehyu-" in what felt like two seconds, he was already on top of me, pinning my hands down next to my head. I was very very still.

"Y/n..~" how he said my name this time was almost like a moan. Which made my breathing heavy. His breathing seemed heavy too, and it also smelled of alcohol. He smelled like wine mixed with whisky..which is never a good combo. And him acting like this meant he was most likely drunk. Great.

I had never been one to like alcohol. Bad experience with it. And him being drunk annoyed me, but it also made me a bit scared. Intoxicated people are unpredictable.

He leaned into my face, his lips almost touching mine.

"Go..aw-ay.." I tried to firmly say. He just chuckled and came closer..

"No, pearly~ I want to do something.." he put both of my hands together for him to hold down with one hand. With the other he began to unbutton his shirt. I shrieked. No no no..no!

"Please! Get off of me!" I said louder and tried to get out of his grip. He got his shirt off and leaned to me again. My eyes started to hurt, which let me know I was about to cry.

"Shhhh~ you'll enjoy..." he mumbled, his tired face close to mine. His lips practically on my lips. I pressed my lips together. He giggled? What..and pressed his face in my neck.

"Ah y/n, pearl..I love you..." he giggled again. I froze. He..he loves me? What...I'm confused..I-

I didn't realize that I started to hear his small snoring by my ear. He fell asleep. On me. Great.

I pushed him off of me now that his body was limp. He lay next to me shirtless. I didn't want to see that all night, so I pulled the blanket over him. Which me snuggled up in and start to snore and whine cutely. Who knew this annoying jerk could be adorable? Dang, I shouldn't think like this. It might end up bad for me.

After a few minutes of calming down. I decided to go to sleep.

《Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I was busy the past 2 weeks..and I had a small case of writers block. But it's all good now.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day/night, love ya!》