Chapter Ten

Y/n POV

I felt someone shaking me awake. And I realize now that I had eventually got to sleep last night. I tossed and turned a lot, but got myself through it and slept.

"Miss Y/n....good morning~.." a sweet voice said. I opened my eyes, blinking a few times to clear my vision, and saw Mable with her usual sweet-as-sugar smile. I saw her eyes go down to under my chin and she looked down sadly.

"I'm sorry miss..but..you have to get up and ready. You're supposed to marry the King at noon." After she said this, I looked at the clock and saw it was about 7:05...I would only be free for about 5 more hours..

"Okay. thank you, Mable." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry to ask but, was that the Kings doing?" I knew what she was referring to. My neck..the bruises that, even after they fade, will stay with me forever.

"I- yes they are."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's..not your fault."

"Well, let's get you all pretty for later..hmm?" She asked, trying to change the topic. I nodded.

((TIME SKIP, about 9:50))

My morning had gone like this; Mable had be bathe, then brush and dry my hair. Put of lotion and many other things. Mable put me in a silky, white rose to wear as my hair and makeup got ready.

Although the occasion wasn't a joyful one for me, I could see the maids and the stylists happy to have a "beautiful canvas" as they put it.

They had been playing with my hair and makeup for about half an hour now. I wondered how I looked.

"Done!" The makeup artist said and dramatically spun me around to see myself in the mirror. All the helpers gasped and awed at me. I widened my eyes at my look. I felt..I looked..Beautiful.

"Wow, miss. You look amazing! Can't wait to see you in your wedding dress!" One of them said. Then the reality hit me, I was getting married.

Mable came to me with another maid, Joan. And helped me dress in my wedding dress.

《This is how you looked..I got a verity so pick which you like. Imagine the makeup as you like.》

》

The "oooooh"s continued and seeing myself in the full length mirror, I had to admit i looked beautiful

"You look absolutely gorgeous, miss y/n.." Mable said. Along with the others. I smiled at them and they led me out and we walked to a chapel that was near the palace.

This was the first time I had been out and it was beautiful outside. I had almost forgotten we were underwater at this point...but my memory was jogged when fish swam by me..it was like their birds. And I saw coral and seaweed instead of a proper garden. But it was beautiful.

((TIME SKIP))

"Miss uh....whats your name, dear?c the priest whispered to me. I was about to speak when Taehyung spoke sharply..

"Y/n y/l/n..now continue."

"Ah.....Miss Y/n Y/l/n, do you take King Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded Husband?" I gulped and nodded slowly and whispered a "I do" when I say Taehyungs glare.

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Y/n Y/l/n as your lawfully wedded Wif-"

"I do." He said a bit too fast.  I gulped when the dreaded words were said by the priest.

"You may kiss the bride." Taehyung smirked at me and I unconsciously moved a tiny bit back. Which he didn't like at all, and grabbed my shoulders.

With one hand, he held and waist. And with the other he held my face in place to kiss my lips. He dipped me a bit and I heard a few "aww"s and I wanted to throw up. Most probably thought we were in love..but we weren't..

The kiss was probably only a few seconds, but each second felt like an eternity. When he finally pulled away and I got to breath again, he whispered something into my ear that I could only hear..

"Tonight's our wedding night, you know what that means..my little pearl."

I felt sick to my stomach. This was worse than horrible..although I've been through a lot, I never experienced this type of assault. I felt helpless and..empty.

Hope you enjoyed this! 155 reads? I know its not much to other stories but I appreciate it soo much! Have a great day/ night! Love ya》