Chapter Twenty-one

Taehyung POV

I thought for a long time. It's been about 3 days since Y/n left me. Some might not think that I would care this much, that I would let her go since she was just convenient for me. She was, I will day that, but she became so much more. She became the person I wanted to spend my life with. The women I wanted to bare my children and die with me.

She became my Love, my life, my obsession.

Oh how she thought I was in control, when really I was wrapped around her perfect finger. And now I've become a mess without her.

I'm still boggled at how she managed to leave. She would have needed someone who knew the castle, someone who had lived here and knew how the sea worked. How the dome worked and how to get out safety. Someone who could go undetected...someone..like..

My father..

I felt my face heat up with anger. Of course! Get rid of Y/n and make me fail. Make himself king, of course. It all makes sense, especially when he did talk to her the day before she left..

I got up from my chair as I was sitting in my tea room, and went to my father's room.

When I reached his room. I didn't even bother to knock, I just walked in. I expected to yell at him, I expected to hurt him..make him tell me where she was.

But he wasn't there, he was gone. His room completely sweeped of his things. As if he had never even been here.

"Maids!" I screamed. I heard someone drop something then rush into the room.

"Ye-yes your Majesty?" Some maid I didn't care to knows name asked me. I turned to her and asked in my sharp voice.

"Where did my father go?"

"Umm...I?"

"Where!" I demanded. She shook and looked down saying.

"He left about an hour ago, I thought you- his Majesty knew..I'm so sorr-"

"No need. Did you see where he left too?" I cut her off to ask.

"Towards the left edge of the city."

"Go back to work." And she did so.

I walked out and went to the left side of the dome. That was where more of the poorer people lived, I used to love that part of town, the people there were nicer. That's also where I found my pearl. An actual pearl, not my Pearl.

When I was a boy, I had found this pearl laying in a small field of kelp. It was the most shiny, whitest, pearl I had ever seen. It was precious and perfect. Like Y/n, my little Pearl.

My mother loved pearls more than anything, and I was going to gift the small pearl to her, but..I didn't have the chance too. That's why I don't visit the left side of the city, or as it's actually called, The Frall Depths.

Not really way its called that, but no matter; my father is probably there, I'll have to get him and make him tell me where my Y/n is.

I walked to that side of the city, they're not really keen on more..modern ways if transportation.

I went into The Frall Depths and saw lots of people looking down. I Should have probably worn something more less flashy.

Well, I walked though and tried to see if I could figure out where he would be, then I remembered.

"The old Red Fish." I mumbled to myself as I made my way there.

The Red Fish is an tavern. It sells only thr best foods.

I would go there. He would be there, why would i know that? Because he liked their food. There's not really a sad or interesting back story this time, sorry. I can only have so much trauma in one childhood.

Anyway, I made my way to the tavern.

I peaked though the window, and I saw him. In there, just drinking a beer. How like him.

I barged in. And everyone looked at me as I walked to where my father was.  Everyone there was on edge, some looked at me carefully, some looked down and moved to a different side of the place.

The bar tender saw me and his eyes widened. He moved from tending my father to some other guy to the other side.

I sat down next to my father, he just kept drinking his beer. Not paying me much attention.

"Father..you know why I'm here," I started to say, "Where is she?"  He smiled slightly and didn't even look up.

"I have no idea who or what you mean." My face heated with anger.

"Of course you do. Where. Is. She." I gritted my teeth.

"Hmm.." he hummed. I had enough, I grabbed him by his shirt collar, causing him to spill his beer on the table and himself.

"Where. Is. Y/N.."

My father smirked.

"Oh, her..ah yes. I gave her what she wanted."

"Which is?"

"Shouldn't you know? Home. She wants to go back home." He mocked.

"So you...took her back to the-"

"To the surface,  yes. I let her get back home.."

I let him go roughly and stood up. He kept on smirking annoyingly. Then I turned to leave.  My father asked.

"Where are you going?" I turned back to him and said,

"I'm going to find my Pearl.."

《I didn't edit this.

Also how are you today? Good I hope, it's been about weird past week for me but It's okay I think.

I hope you liked this. Also thank you for 700+ reads! I appreciate it alot.,》