When i met you (5)

Start from the beginning

"d-do i call you mommy too?" she asks, innocently making jisoo look back at her.

"you can call me anything you want, as long as you're comfortable." jisoo said, Julia nods her head making jennie smile, wiping the tears of the little girl.

She looks at jisoo again, jumping off her bed as she walks to the girl. "don't go, okay" she said, hugging jisoo making the tear that jisoo has been trying to hold drop.

Julia enjoys that jisoo is with them, she enjoys the presence of the girl and she's afraid she might leave and it'll be her and her mommy again.

"i won't leave, i'd never go" jisoo said, hugging julia as tightly as she can.

Jennie smiles softly, seeing how the two girl she loves interacts. She wipes off the tears that was on jisoos face and held the girls hand, finally done with their hiding and secrets.

--

Months later

It's been a couple of months and the little family were doing good, julia would still call jisoo, jisu. That's what she was used to and were she is comfortable, jisoo didn't want to changed that, she's just happy at the fact that julia knows now.

The couple are doing great too, no serious fights going on, no arguments. They wete just focus of taking care of Julia and loving each other.

Since Julia knows about their relationship, they didn't have to hide, everytime they give each other pecks the little girl covers her eyes, everytime they'd watch a movie it'll end up with jisoo in the middle being cuddle up by the two who's besides her sleeping.

There was a time were the three were walking in the park and julia wa sin the middle being held by jennie and jisoo. She removed her hand in both and made jennie and jisoo hold each others hand.

Julia walking independently as she didn't want to be the 3rd wheel in her parents.

Now, jisoo and her where at the living room. Drawing, it was a hubby julia is enjoying now.

"jisu" julia said, making jisoo look at her. "is it pretty?" she asks, showing jisoo her drawing of a house and a tree next to each other.

"it is! You are really good!" jisoo said, making julia giggle and looks at her. She moved close to jisoo, taking a look of what her mother draw.

"what's that?" julia asks innocently, confused at what jisoo draw. Jisoo frowns and shows it to her properly, "a giraffe"

"that's a giraffe?" julia asks, shock and looks at jisoo, jisoo chuckles at the way she said it but frowns, "it is!"

Jennie heard the two and went to them, taking a look at what they draw.

"chu, that's a giraffe?" jennie asks, jisoo lifts her head up and glares at her. "it is!" she whines again.

"it doesn't look like it" jennie teases, looking at it more making jisoo pout. "t-thats just how i draw" she whines and jennie nods,

She leans down in jisoo and gave the girl a peck in the cheeks. "its really good, love" she says, and went back to her cooking.

Julia stares at the drawing again and looks at jisoo, "it's pretty" she said, giving jisoo a peck on the cheeks like her mother did and went back to drawing.

Jisoo smiles, at the affection her girls gave her. She was really happy, and contented at what she has.

--