Who are you? Heaven or Havoc?

Comincia dall'inizio

A man with a 50-year-old face but still youthful grace stood in front of Arjun, who was already standing with his head hung low.

"I never expected this from you. Earlier I thought it wasn't your fault, but now you again proved me wrong. The already fragile faith that I had in you is now shattered. You are not my son now. I hope you and your wife take a divorce soon. I don't want you wrecking up her life. You are not part of the family now, your stuff has been moved to the penthouse. I can't see your face every single day making me ashamed to be your father. My son would never have done this. Goodbye for our good and your bad."

Neeravan Shah, as we all had expected, gave away all he had to, and went away without a single word.

Whereas Meera and Naina Shah stood there with their heads lined with sadness.

And they too went away without a single word but not before giving disappointed glances at him.

Meanwhile, Arjun continuously stood there with his head hung low.

If one were to see clearly, his moist eyes would be visible.

Even Ananya couldn't help but feel bad for him.

Khusboo and Shyam also exited the room.

Ananya's POV~

Wow!!! In normal marriages, the couple takes the elder's blessings and here all we got are their curses. God, when I asked for a memorably rare marriage I did not mean this!

Annu, it is ok. What Arjun did is also not fair. He is just getting punished for what he did. Damn his family is firm on principles!

I can't help but feel very bad for him. I don't know why but his expressions before revealed something so dark, so ominous whereas now his expressions tell a whole different tale...

I seriously want to crack open his head and see it! something very fishy is going on in his head! Ughh! Being a psychologist isn't helping here!

Is he on a serious amount of drugs or what?

Anyways, many things to figure out right now Annu, like how to make his life miserable afterward.

Wait! Did the marriage end? Why is there a string tung around my neck?!! It wasn't there before my head was whacked!? I need to ask!

"Heyy Arjun! Sorry to interrupt your pity party, but I need to ask something."

"Shoot."

"Umm... Did the wedding end?"

"Yes."

"WTF! How!??!"

"While you were unconscious."

"How did the phere happen!?"

"With the help of my arms.I took you in my arms and we completed the pheras."

"WTF!"

"Sorry."

"Sorry??!! SORRRRRYY! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!"

"Yes. I know I seem a villain to you right now. I will do so, maybe your whole life, but I am doing this for you only. Believe me." He pleaded.

"By marrying me without my will?"

"yes. If I didn't marry you, you would have to face a whole lot of embarrassment and torture. Believe me please."

"Mister, there is something wrong with your head. Please see a Psychologist immediately! You are insane!"

"You are a Psychologist. You get to take care of this insane person your whole life. If you want, you can even perform experiments on me."

"I would love to do that! Maybe I will give you an electric shock."