Chapter One Hundred and Forty-One

Start from the beginning

But of course, I felt an elbow dig into my lower back as I yelped out in a little bit of pain. I turned my head a little to see my wife looking down at me angrily,

"Ask me about it." She demanded me. Is she kinda threatening right now? Yes, but I'm still not going to give in.

"Nope." I replied, popping the 'p'. I heard her scoff,

"Okay be like that. No sex for a week."

"Alright." I said casually. I sensed Rosie's immediate panic after that. She knows that she won't be able to survive a week without sex ever again.

"Lisa's proposing!" She screamed before covering her mouth. I looked at her and her eyes were wide and she was completely frozen. I guess she does crumble under pressure.

"Well then, let's make sure that Lisa doesn't fuck it up tomorrow, shall we?"

"I–okay." She said guiltily as she climbed off of me and handed me my bowl of watermelon back. I giggled at her and kissed her cheek,

"You're okay, love. I won't tell a soul."

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you're proposing." I said on the phone with Lisa later that night.

"She really couldn't keep her mouth shut?" I laughed at how defeated she sounded.

"Nope. She just told me and didn't even put up a fight; it was hilarious."

"I shouldn't have expected her to keep that secret from you in the first place."

"Yeah that was a bad move on your part." I told her as I scrolled through my photos I just uploaded onto my laptop.

"Whatever, it's behind us now. I need you to get your best camera for tomorrow and get all the angles of the proposal, got it?"

"Sir yes sir!" I joking said to her. I hear her laugh,

"Alright, thank you though for doing this. It means a lot to me and I know Nini will be happy you're gonna see her get proposed to."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Manoban. Oh that reminds me of something, who would take whose last name at the wedding?"

"I've thought about it and I think Jennie Manoban has a nice feel about it." Lisa said confidently.

"It does have a good feel to it." I said, agreeing with her.

"Well, I'm going to get going and make sure all the details are set for tomorrow. I'll text you and Rosie on when to show up."

"I'll be waiting. Everything will be fine and don't over think it, it'll make it worse."

"Thanks y/n, love ya."

"Love ya too Manoban. Now go!" I heard her giggle on the other side of the phone.

"See ya!"

"Bye!" I said before hanging up the phone. I heard Rosie walk into our bedroom,

"Who were you on the phone with?" She asked me as she went to charge her phone.