Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Two

Y/N's POV

Yesterday was Rosie's 22nd birthday and she just wanted to spend it with me which I thought was cute. I brought her back home yesterday to hang out with Clare and Alice for a little because I knew today, well tonight, we would be going out to a bar. I will only be drinking very little because I want to make sure all my friends and fiancée are going to be safe. No one is going to try and drag them off to god knows where tonight on my watch.

We both woke up with no clothes on because we may or may not have had rounds of sex last night. You'll never know. But when we got up, I decided to make us some breakfast because I was bored honestly. But someone didn't want me to leave her alone in bed.

"Rosie, get off of me please." I begged her as I was sitting on the edge of the bed with a t-shirt on and short. She was still naked and wrapped around me like a koala.

"No." She mumbled into my back. I just sighed and tried to stand up, but being the little annoy bitch she can be, she yanked me back down.

"Love, you know how much I love you, but you're annoying me right now."

"And you're annoying me because you want to leave me alone in bed." I groaned out at her stupid reply. I tapped her hands gently and she let go, knowing I wouldn't run because I've done that a lot and it means I'm getting her clothes. I grabbed her a pair of panties and a big shirt for her to wear. She slipped them on and looked at me, waiting for me to explain.

But instead of answering her with words, I just turned my back to her and crouched down in front of her. I heard a little squeal of happiness escape her lips before she got on my back for a piggyback ride. I laughed at how she repeatedly kissed my cheek and I brought us to the kitchen, Hank looking at us weirdly from his bed. I got his dog food for him and he ate it rather quickly and I walked over to the fridge and just grabbed out some bagels and cream cheese. All with Rosie still on my back.

She was giggling the whole time as I made my way around the kitchen. I was rubbing her thighs lovingly as I wanted for the bagels to finish toasting and Rosie just left little kisses on the side of my neck. I sighed at the feeling and just waited for the bagels to pop up from the toaster. Once they did, I got them and Rosie literally leaned over me to grab the cream cheese, causing me to almost fall face first into the countertop. She laughed at me and I just huffed out annoyingly and spread the cream cheese on both our bagels.

I carried her over to the couch with a plate in hand that held our bagels and I lowered myself down slowly and she let go of me to sit down on the couch. I wanted to let out a sigh of relief, but I like being alive, so I didn't. I sat down next to her and she took half of her bagel and turned on the TV as we just watched an old episode of iCarly. Hank joined us on the couch and laid down next to Rosie because she spoils him and gives him pieces of her food all the time.

Some time passed and I got a call from Jennie asking what bar we are going to later because she wants to go early so she can be tipsy when everyone gets there. I laughed at her and told her the address and she happily hung up on me. I rolled my eyes at my best friend and watched Rosie do some tricks with Hank. She always was the one to teach him tricks, so he knows a bunch of them. I just sit back and observe.

I got bored and looked at my phone to see the time and it was only fucking 11am. We are going to the bar at 9pm, so this is going to be a lot of waiting for tonight to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love waiting on our bed staring up at the ceiling for the last 15 minutes because Rosie is still getting ready. She told me she was finishing up 20 minutes ago and I'm still here, doing nothing. I don't know what's taking her that long, but whatever. I'm just wearing some black jeans and a flowy button up shirt with some cool designs on it. And my obvious silver jewelry to make me look cool as fuck. At least that's what I like to think.