Chapter One Hundered and Nine

Y/N's POV

The months have been flying by and it's already mid November. I've gotten a new job and it allows me to work from home whenever and take days off. They know I'm finishing up school, so they aren't putting a ton of work on my plate because they still want me to enjoy life and have free time. I'm really thankful I found the job and it's only about a 15 minute drive away from our apartment.

Rosie has been hard at work in the studio and she's putting the finishing touches on her next album. She hasn't told me the title of it or any of the songs yet, but I can't wait. Her balance of studio time and us time has improved tremendously, even though I now have a job once again. She was extremely excited when I got my new job and rewarded me with some amazing sex too.

Today, I've actually been called into the office. It's only the third time this has ever happened, so I'm still nervous because I don't really know my way around the building. The dress code there though is really laid back, so I can just wear jeans and a nicer shirt. I got changed and actually Rosie was leaving for the studio at the same time.

"What time do you think you're going to be back tonight?" She asked me as she pulled a hoodie over her head. I noticed that it was actually one of mine, but didn't say anything because I love it when she wears my stuff.

"I honestly don't know. I'm hoping around like 7:30 or something. But I'll text you to keep you updated. What about you?"

"I'll probably be home around 8:30ish because we are try to finalize the order of the songs and everything for the album."

"You gonna tell me the title of the album?" I asked her as I gave her a back hug and kissed her cheek. She giggled,

"Nope, not gonna tell you. But I know you're going to like it."

"Fine, I'll let you get going then. Love you, have a good time. Tell Yoongi I said hello," I released her from my hug and we both went out of the apartment and our separate ways.

The drive to work was nice, yet absolutely nerve wracking. I tried to collect myself in the parking lot before walking into the building. I got out of my car and walked into the building with fake confidence. I was going to go up to where the offices were, but I quickly looked out the indoor windows to where they were currently building some parts for a space station. I apparently sat there for a little too long as I heard someone clear their throat behind me, causing me to jump and turn around. I was met with my boss,

"Hello Miss Lee." I said bowing my head slightly at the lady standing in front of me. She was intimidating with her black heels and dark red lipstick. I looked her in the eyes as she spoke to me,

"Miss y/l/n, I see you've been observing the engineers building the space station." I nodded my head and looked back out the window.

"Yeah, I've always loved seeing things being built from scratch." She just hummed in response and started to walk off, so I followed after her and walked beside her.

"Let's go to my office real quick before I send you off to do some checkups on the manufacturing process." Miss Lee said as we got in the elevator. I stood silently beside her as she went on her phone, most likely checking emails. The elevator opened up to the top floor and we went to her office at the end of the hallway.

She walked in before me and motioned me to sit down on the chair in front of her desk. I did just that and sat with good posture because she does scare me a little bit. She grabbed some files out and placed them on the table,

"Do you know what these are?" She slid them over to me and I looked at them. I nodded my head,

"Yes I do. Those were the files I filled out because I was requested to." She hummed and pulled them back in front of her.