Chapter Forty-Seven

Rosie's POV

I just told y/n that I loved her and she said it back. She said it back without hesitation and I could tell she has been wanting to say it. I've caught moments where I've wanted to say it and I've caught her also wanting to say it, but we're always just too scared to do it. So, I took the lead and said it first.

When I heard her say it back to me with emotion lining every word, I got overwhelmed in the best way possible. My eyes became all teary and then her eyes did the same thing. She leaned out foreheads together and I closed my eyes.

"I love you," y/n said again, "I love you, I love you, I really really love you." She kissed my cheeks and I felt her finger brush away my tears that we escaping my eyes. I opened them to see her staring at me like I was her whole world. I gave her the most passionate, love-filled kiss I could. I cupped her face with both of my hands and she wrapped her arms around me waist. When I pulled back, I responded to her outpouring of love.

"I love you too, so so so so so so much." I kissed her in between every 'so', causing her smile to grow each time, "but I'm hungry so make your pancakes so we can eat together."

"Sure thing, love." And off y/n was finishing up the pancakes while I just watched over her. She had a constant smile on her face as she moved to the beat of the new song playing. I laughed at her funny dance moves and after a while she was finally done cooking. She brought both plates over to the table and called me over. I hopped off the counter and slowly made my way over, only to see her smirking in my direction.

"If you keep smirking like that, you aren't going to get this," I gestured to my body, "ever again." Her face immediately dropped the smirk and replaced it with a small smile,

"Now we wouldn't want that would we?" She pulled out the chair across from where she would sit and I thanked her. She made her way to her seat and we both started to dig in. As we were about halfway done with our breakfast, in came Nayeon through the front door,

"Wassup idiot, I'm home." She said loudly as she entered the kitchen. She stopped when she saw me and smirked, "Look who y/n had over last night."

"Hello to you too Nayeon." I said back with a smile. She squinted her eyes at me and looked me up and down, as if she was looking for something. Her eyes then stopped on my neck and she gasped,

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS HAD SE–" She was cut off almost immediately by y/n smacking her hand over her mouth and leading her out of the kitchen. I felt my cheeks heat up and I caught y/n's eye as she mouthed an 'Ill be back'. I nodded my head in response and when they were out of sight, I let my head hit the table and groaned out,

"Is it really that obvious?"

Y/N's POV

I dragged Nayeon out of the kitchen as fast as I could and practically threw her in her room on her bed.

"You, I said angrily at Nayeon, "need to shut up!"

"So you guys did have sex? Look at you y/n, gettin it on with Roseanne. I would've thought you would die a virgin if I'm being honest." Nayeon said casually.

"Well, I'm not a virgin anymore and can you please not embarrass me or Rosie about it?" I pleaded. I watched as she thought for a moment. She then snapped her fingers and looked me in the eyes,

"Only if you do my chores for a week."

"Done." I responded without thinking. I reached my hand out so we could shake on it and we did, finalizing the deal. Nayeon hopped off of her bed and went to the bathroom, leaving me alone in her room. I sighed out and walked out to go back downstairs to Rosie, who was currently all alone.