Chapter Seventy-Seven

Rosie's POV

Well today is Valentine's Day and y/n is coming over again and she's taking me out somewhere. She came over a few days ago for my actual birthday and we just spent the whole day at home, doing nothing together. It was really nice. My mom also had to go out for a few hours, so I also got some great birthday sex in.

She said that she's coming over at 6pm and it's 5pm right now. She told me to wear whatever dress color I would like since she's going with the full black suit today. It's by far my favorite look on her, so I was excited with the information.

I walked over to my closet and looked through all my options and decided on a simple white dress with a deep v in the back. I smiled and went into the bathroom to do my makeup and change into it. I also decided to curl my hair softly since it looks really good that way. All of that took around 40 minutes and I grabbed a pair of white heels and made my way downstairs to wait.

"You look lovely, Chaeyoung." I heard my mom say as I walked down the stairs. I smiled shyly over to her,

"Thanks mom, I hope y/n likes the dress too."

"Honey, she would like you in a garbage bag. She's going to love it because you're wearing it." She said laughing a little, "Also, tonight I'm going out with some work friends so I won't be back until around midnight."

"Okay, thanks for telling me so I don't freak out and think you died." I joked. She then grabbed her purse and went to go out the front door. I just sat on the couch waiting for y/n to arrive. I thought I heard some talking going on outside, but I didn't hear anything else, so I think my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Hi." I whipped my head around to see my girlfriend with a goofy smile holding a bouquet of deep red roses.

"Y/n..." I said softly as I got up and walked over to her. I stood in front of her and she gently handed me the flowers. I took in a deep breath to smell them and they smelled wonderful. I looked back up at y/n to see that loving gaze looking back at me. I bit my lip to stop my smile from getting too big, y/n laughing as it wasn't working.

"You look ethereal tonight Roseanne. You look cool in white, hopefully I'll see it again under different circumstances." Y/n said with a wink. I blushed as I knew she was talking about marriage.

"I hope so too. Let me put these in a vase and we can get going." I said walking into the kitchen and finding a clear vase to put the flowers in. I turned back to just see y/n leaning on the wall looking me up and down with a smile.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I might melt." I said rolling my eyes.

"We don't want that, do we?" She said as she then closed her fucking eyes. I just stood there at my girlfriend's action as she blindly started walking towards me. I moved to the side quietly and she walked right past me. I covered my mouth to not make any sound, but my heel moved ever so slightly, causing her to turn her head in my direction.

"Marco!" She shouted.

"Polo!" I shouted back, going along with it. Her smile got wide as she walked over to where I was and wrapped me up in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck and held her close. Her hands cheekily made their way down to my ass and gave it a squeeze, causing me to pull back and hit her in the chest.

"Keep your hands to yourself, y/l/n." I halfheartedly warned her. She raised an eyebrow,

"So if I keep my hands to myself, you will too?" She challenged. I froze as I knew that wouldn't happen. I sighed out in defeat,

"You know I wanna touch you."

"That's what I thought, love," she gently reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers, "let's get going to dinner."