Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Four

Y/N's POV

A few months have past and it's now mid June. Rosie and I are going to get married in 2 months and we've really ramped up all the planning. We honestly have almost everything done, so we decided to send out the invitations to friends and family today.

I'm sealing the last of the few envelopes when I hear small footsteps approaching from behind me. I stopped and turned around to see Rosie with a sandwich for me. I smiled up at her and kissed her lips as she rounded the couch and sat down next to me. She took a bite of her sandwich and just watched me quietly as I continued my task at hand.

"How many more do you have?" She asks me with a mouthful of food. I glanced over at her,

"Well firstly, finish your food before speaking love," she rolled her eyes at me, "and this is the last one actually." I said proudly as I wrote Jennie on the envelope.

"I want Lisa's because I'll go over their house and give it to her myself. I want to ask her to be my maid of honor." Rosie told me. I smiled at her as I was thinking about doing the same thing with Jennie. She's been by my side since like 3rd grade and I think she's earned the right to be my maid of honor.

"Okay, how about we go to the post office soon and mail all of the other ones out to everyone, then I can drive you over to their house. You can go inside and tell Jennie to come with me. I'll take her back here and tell her the news."

"You're so smart." She told me with a loving smile. I really don't think I am, but I'll take the compliment to boost my ego.

"Do you want to bring Hank over so he can play with Kuma and Kai?" I asked my fiancée as she opened a small bag of chips.

"That's a great idea!" Rosie cheerfully said. I laughed at her and started to eat my lunch since I was done with my little job. Rosie stole some bites from my sandwich and also some of my fruit. I allowed it, but shot her a few glares here and there, which she didn't give a shit about.

12pm rolled around and we decided to get our day started. I hopped in the shower and Rosie joined quickly after she heard the water running. After that, we both got changed into some nice summer clothes and Hank was all curious as to where we were going. He tilted his head and got super excited when Rosie grabbed his leash. He barked happily and she laughed as she leaned down to put his leash on. I smacked her ass and went to grab my keys while hearing her yell at me.

"Don't start something you can't finish!" Her voice echoed through our apartment after I smacked her ass. I snickered to myself as she was probably a little turned on at the action. My horny fiancée. I walked out to see an unamused look on her face, to which I just rolled my eyes at.

"How about tonight I fuck you under the stars on the rooftop, hm?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand lightly as I walked towards the door. I felt a harsh tug on my hand as my body traveled backwards, stumbling over my feet a little. I felt hot breath tickle my neck,

"I'm holding you to that." Rosie whispered to me. I suppressed a shiver and just nodded my head as we walked out of our apartment. Hank was trotting beside us and he was happy about going somewhere with us once again.

We all got in the car and headed off to the Jenlisa residency. Rosie put on some Ariana Grande on our way there, so she was singing along to that happily and I was just listening to her voice. After about half an hour, we pulled into their driveway and Rosie gave me a parting kiss before getting out of the car. I waited a little bit before seeing my best friend walk out wearing all black and big black sunglasses. I rolled my eyes at her as she climbed in the passenger seat,

"It's summer, Grim Reaper." She flipped me off,

"And what about it?"

"Nothing, let's head back to my place." I told her as I reversed out of her driveway and drove back to Rosie and I's apartment. Jennie didn't question it at all and just blared music through my car speakers. I pulled into my parking spot after awhile and Jennie just got out and went to the elevator without question; it made me laugh a little.