Chapter Fifty-Nine

(a/n: we gonna do a little time skip to the beginning of senior year bc i still wanna get to college life and stuff before 100 and if i keep going at this pace w/o skipping parts, THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN)

Y/N's POV

Today's the first day of senior year, the last year of prison before I get released into the world with absolutely no helpful knowledge. It feels bittersweet, but I'm ready to finish high school. I woke up a little earlier than I normally would to get ready. I was determined to make this year a good one. And it's already starting out better than any other year because I'll have my girlfriend by my side. Our six month anniversary is going to be next Saturday and it blows my mind how we have already been together for that long.

The summer was great for the two of us. We spent a majority of it with each other obviously. We took some short road trips here and there, mostly to the beaches nearby. We also had a bunch of small dates like going to amusement parks, going to museums, and trying different restaurants. Rosie also did more covers on YouTube and she's gotten a decent amount of views on them and has 50,000 subscribers. I'm really proud of her. I've helped her record them all and oversee the editing to make sure she doesn't delete the whole thing.

I opened my dresser and decided to go with some black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a light blue button up short sleeve shirt to go on top. I then did my hair how I normally do and wore my peace sign necklace and my bracelets. I smiled down at the ring on my pointer finger, only six more months to go. I walked downstairs and was greeted with my mother making breakfast for the two of us. Over the summer, Nayeon moved out into an apartment with Jeongyeon. It's only about a 25 minute drive away, so she visits quite often. I still miss her around the house though.

"Hey mom!" I cheerfully said as I made my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice.

"Hello my senior! I can't believe your first day of senior year is here!" She called out happily to me, "come and eat your breakfast I made you." She ushered me over to the table as she then brought out a plate of french toast with hash browns and fruit.

"Wow, this looks really good," I took a fork full of french toast in my mouth, "and tastes really good," I mumbled through my mouth full of food.

"Finish the food in your mouth before you speak please," she sighed out as she sat across from me and started to eat her food. We ate together with conversation about school and what the year would bring me. I then glanced down at my phone and saw the time and decided to start to walk over to Rosie's house so we can walk to school together.

"I'm gonna get going so I can walk with Rosie to school. Bye mom, love you!" I shouted to her as I walked out the door and started to make my way over to her house.

Once I arrived, I knocked on the door and was greeted with Clare,

"Hello y/n, congrats on making it to your final year of high school!" She gave me a quick hug, "Roseanne is upstairs in her room, so you can go up and get her."

"Thank you, Clare." I then took off my shoes and walked past her to the staircase. I walked up them and knocked on Rosie's door. I heard a muffled 'come it!', so I opened the door and saw her sitting at her desk getting her things together. She looked over to see who it was an broke out into a large grin as we met eyes. She sprung up from her seat and made her way over to me and gave me a long kiss.

"Mmm, well hello to you too." I said once we pulled away. She just smiled and looked me up and down,

"You look hot," she said as she toyes with my collar. I then took the opportunity to look at her outfit and wow she looked great in it. She was wearing blue jeans with a almost Hawaiian shirt with red and white flowers on it from YSL. It had a somewhat of a larger dip so you could just start to see her cleavage. She was wearing simple makeup and her nails were done just with a clear coat to make them shine.