Chapter Fifty-Six

Rosie's POV

She really never misses when it comes to making me feel good. She took care of me and made me cum twice before she started to dress me because my body was dead weight at the moment. She then lifted me up and walked over to her car and placed me in the passenger's seat as my legs still shook slightly. She glanced down at them and smirked,

"Hopefully you can walk in about 30ish minutes, love." She then closed my door and we were off back to my house. I just looked out the window the whole time with a soft smile on my face since I've officially been with y/n for three months now. I really enjoyed our picnic and swimming in the lake. And I most definitely enjoyed the activity afterwards.

"So does this mean no bathtub sex?" I asked her, hoping she would say we could, but I had a feeling she wouldn't.

"No bathtub sex today. I just did you and you already want me again?" She quirked an eyebrow up and glanced over at me. I just stared back at her,

"Who doesn't want you?"

"A lot of people," she laughed to herself. That made me upset because she doesn't see herself the way I see her. I know in her head she always thinks of herself as unworthy to date me, but I think that is complete bullshit. She always downplays herself and I don't like that one bit.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?" She answered, turning down my street.

"Why do you say things like that about yourself?"

"What do you mean?" She pulled into my driveway and turned the car off, giving me her full attention.

"How you say that people don't want you and that you don't understand why I'm dating you." I saw her eyes drop down to her lap and she started to fiddle with her fingers. I gently placed my hands on top of hers, causing her to sigh out and look back up at me.

"Well, I've never had anyone want to date me, let alone have a crush on me. I only kissed one person before you because it was a dare. You were basically my first kiss," I smiled knowing I was basically her first kiss and told her to continue, "So when someone as amazing as you came into my life and actually liked me and wanted to date me, I thought it was stupid. Someone like you deserves someone to match your beauty, inside and out. I'm obviously not the most known person in school and I only have a handful of friends. So sometimes I feel like I'm dragging you down to my level instead of helping you reach your highest potential." Her voice got small at the end and I could tell it was threatening to crack out of emotion.

I took in everything she just said to me. It's insane that she thinks she's weighing me down and that I'm not living a good life basically. I cupped her cheek,

"Look at me y/n," I waited for her eyes to meet mine again. When they did, I gave her a comforting smile.

"When I first saw you, I was mesmerized. I loved everything about you from your personality to the way you carry yourself. You care so much about the people closest to you and I admire that so much about you. But you always doubt other people's love for you. You are so much more than I could ever ask for," tears started to form in her eyes, "you don't drag me down at all. You are right there next to me as we continue to go higher and higher. You believe in my dreams and you love me. So please don't say things like that about yourself because it hurts me too. I feel your emotions also; I mirror them because I don't want you to go through them alone." I told her what her told me a little while back. She just closed her eyes and let a few tears fall down her face. I felt my own tears stinging my eyes and I blinked to let them trail down my face.

She looked back at me and frowned seeing me crying. She took her hand and swiped away my stray tears. I then did the same to her causing her to chuckle.