Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Four

Rosie's POV

Ah, the engaged life. Literally nothing is different other than the fact I call y/n my fiancée now and she calls me hers. But, I still love being engaged because duh.

It's been a couple of weeks since y/n had proposed to me and when y/n and I went to pick out her ring, I posted a picture of our hands together. The rings were very much on display and the internet exploded that day. Our ship name was everywhere and there were millions of congratulations flying our way. There were also the obvious hate comments and everything, but it cracks me up when they say 'she should be with me instead'. Like yeah, okay you 42 year old man who lives with his mother still. Ya got a real shot with me.

But today, y/n is joining me at UMG to discuss a world tour for my album 'To The Moon and Back'. It's only mid June and I won't be playing any stadiums, so it can go into the fall and winter. I have plans for it to go to South America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceanic. I want to hit as many places as I can because I don't want to leave any of my fans behind.

We were siting in the drive through for Mcdonald's because we both wanted an Egg McMuffin for breakfast. Soon, the line started moving again and I paid for our order and the person's behind us because I can. If I can't be a sugar mommy to y/n, I'll be one to the rest of the world. That'll show her; that'll make her want me to be her sugar mommy.

"Thank you, have a great day!" I said to the staff member as they handed me our food. I watched their eyes light up and they waved a little at me as I gave them a smile. Y/n took the bag from my grasp and I drove over to the building.

She waited to eat hers with me because she knew I would get upset if she started without me. I happily took my orange juice inside with me and y/n walked beside me with the bag of food. We both great Terri the receptionist and made our way to the meeting room where all my staff was waiting nicely.

"Hello Rosé." Lucas greeted me, "Hello to you too y/n, nice to have you here."

"Nice to be here." She responded with a smile. She sat down next to me at the big table and started to quietly eat her food as we all got deep into conversation about tour. Y/n said a few things here and there which were actually helpful to the staff and I.

A few hours went by and we had a rough idea about how long the tour would be. It would be from the beginning of September all the way to early January of next year. Then that would leave y/n and I a few months to plan our wedding without any distractions. The tour would easily cost over 20 million dollars with traveling expenses, labor, dancers, equipment, etc. But, the outcome could easily be over 100 million dollars in profit.

I had already started to plan stage designs and tour outfits when I was making the album, so that saves a bunch of time. I thanked everyone for coming and they said that we can do this again tomorrow, same time. I agreed right away and walked out the door quickly. I was standing in front of the elevator when I realized that I was standing alone.

I looked around and didn't see my fiancée anywhere around me. I'm very confused but then I realized she didn't even walk out the meeting room with me. I made my way back and I saw her being held up by this younger man, maybe 24. I could tell she was uncomfortable under his intense gaze.

"So, I'm hot and you are most definitely hot. And you know what we can do together?" I heard him say to her as he leaned in towards her. All I could see was red and I was about to storm over to his and beat the bitch up, but y/n did something.

She stood her ground and slapped the fucker across the face. My jaw dropped and I watched my fiancée be a badass.

"Don't you ever say something like that to a woman you just happened to meet! You're a disgusting piece of shit and I have a fiancée for your information," she looked passed the man and caught my eye. She smirked at me, "and she's right behind you, you dick."