Chapter Seventy-Two

Y/N's POV

It's now mid November and Rosie and I were cuddled up against each other watching old Looney Tunes on my laptop. The weather has definitely gotten cooler out as it was in the low 40's here (around 4.5° C) and we had some hot chocolate with us. Rosie added a shit ton of marshmallows in hers so it was basically a mug of marshmallows with a splash of hot chocolate.

"Who's your favorite Looney Tunes character?" I asked her as we watched Bugs Bunny munching on his carrot.

"Mmm, my favorite character would have to be Daffy Duck. What about you?" She asked me, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Probably Wile E. Coyote. His failed missions to try and get Road Runner always crack me up." I answered as I smiled at the memories I had of watching Coyote try and get Road Runner every Saturday morning when I was younger.

"He wasn't the brightest, was he?"

"Hey! He tried his best, give him some credit." Rosie laughed at my response and just told me to shut up and watch the rest of it. I listened to her and we watched the rest of the current episode before I realized I finished my hot chocolate and I wanted more.

"I finished my hot chocolate, do you want more?" I asked her as I got up from bed. She nodded her head and handed me her mug,

"Extra marshmallows!" She shouted after me as I was walking out the door of my bedroom. I laughed and went downstairs to refill our mugs. I put in a ton of marshmallows for Rosie and then got my mug filled. I also saw some little Nilla Wafers and decided to bring up the box.

"Here ya go," I said to Rosie as I gave her mug back to her, "I also got some Nilla Wafers for us to snack on too."

"Yay!" She yelled as she snatched the box out of my hands and started to eat them. We watched a few more episodes before I started to get bored. I pulled out my phone and started to just play Minecraft on it as I had a pretty good world going for me. I was able to play for about 5 minutes before Rosie noticed that I wasn't paying attention anymore to the screen in front of us.

"Are you bored?"

"Yeah." I responded, not taking my eyes of my tiny screen as I was fighting a creeper right now.

"What are you doing?" Rosie asked as she took the phone out of my hands. I panicked,

"Rosie! I need that back or I'm going to die!" I told her as I tried to get it back from her, but it was too late. I looked down to see the red screen saying respawn. I groaned out in annoyance as I didn't remember where I was in the world.

"Sorry," Rosie said guiltily. I sighed out,

"It's fine, I'll just try and find my stuff." She handed me my phone back and then I respawned back in my base. I saw out of the corner of my eye Rosie pulling out her phone and also clicking on Minecraft. I smiled to myself as she quietly asked me if she could join my world. I nodded my head and saw in the chat roses_are_rosie has joined the game. I went over to where she spawned in and told her she could go to my base as I tried to get my stuff back.

It took about 5 minutes to find my things and thankfully everything didn't despawn because the chunks weren't loaded. I put my armor back on and headed back to where Rosie was. She was currently stealing food from me as she was starving because being the idiot she was, she had been taking fall damage here and there.

"Get me some armor please," she requested.

"And why can't you go mining for the resources to get your own armor?"

"Because I like building more than mining, you know this."

"Right," I sighed out, "I'll go mining for a little while you can build yourself your own base next to mine."