Chapter One Hundred

(a/n: finally, chapter 100. what the actual fuck)

Rosie's POV

We still haven't heard anything from the real estate agent, and it's been a week. I've been on edge all week worrying that we didn't get our literal dream apartment. Everything about it was great, even the backsplash for the kitchen was fucking perfect. Y/n has been trying to get my mind off of thinking about it by taking me to the beach today. The previous tries at taking my mind off of it had the gang involved too, but this would just be the two of us.

I didn't really want to go because what if we got a call while we were gone. But she reassured me that the call would come to our phones and we could even bring some nice clothes in case we had to drive over to the apartment right away. I agree to it and I was now waiting for y/n to drive over here so we could get going. I had a bag packed of everything and had my bikini on underneath my clothes. It was really fucking hot out today, so I was a little thankful we were going to have a beach day.

A couple minutes passed and I saw y/n's car down the road. She pulled into the driveway and smiled brightly at me, sticking her head out the window,

"Let's go to the beach!" She shouted happily at me. I couldn't help but laughed as I made my way to the passenger's side and climbed in. I laughed harder as Nicki Minaj's 'Starships' was blasting in the car. She really knows how to wash away all my worries. Y/n took my hand in hers and off we were to the beach. We had our summer playlist going and it was such a fun little road trip that it didn't even feel like it was multiple hours.

We found a parking spot and we got out of the car and grabbed our things. Y/n also had a bag and she also had a beach umbrella for us. She had sunglasses on and looked cool with them, so I also got mine on. The second we set foot on the sand, I swear my foot got burned off,

"Shit shit shit it's hot!" Y/n shouted as she ran down to the water as quickly as she could. I screamed out after her and was also running to the water as quickly as I could. Y/n laughed at me struggling and I just flipped her off. She chuckled and kissed my cheek as we looked for a spot to set up our things. She found a spot and took one for the team as she ran up to it and placed one towel down. I stayed standing in the cool water as she also set up the umbrella.

"Okay, come here!" She yelled at me and waved me over. I nodded and mentally prepared myself for the scolding hot sand. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, screaming and complaining along the way. I looked up and saw that y/n was recording me struggling. I yelled louder at her and she just laughed. I finally made it to the safe zone and pushed her over so she feel in the burning sand,

"That's what you get for recording me and laughing." I huffed out as I set my towel down and placed my bag down. I sighed out as I was finally off that god forbidden sand. I put some sunscreen on my body and asked y/n to put some on my back,

"Anything to get all handsy with you." She said as she smirked at me. I just smiled as I laid down on the towel and felt the cool sunscreen get spread around my back. Her fingers felt amazing on my skin and I loved it. Her hands traveled down my back and she smacked my ass lightly, "Done!"

"You're annoying," I told her as I sat up and smirked at her, "My turn to do you." She smiled at me and threw the sunscreen at me. I got some on my hands and forcefully pushed her down on her towel,

"Jesus christ Rosie, what are you trying to do? Fucking kill me?" She said as she shifted around to get comfortable.

"Just trying to get handsy with my girlfriend as quickly as possible." I told her as my hands made contact with her skin. She hummed out as they trailed all along her skin. I smirked to myself as I ran them along her sides and brushed against the side of her breasts.