Chapter Fifty-Five

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple of days since school let out for summer and today is Rosie and mine's three month anniversary. The weather was going to be really nice today, so I'm going to take her to the lake and we're going to have a picnic and maybe swim afterwards. We decided on our two month anniversary that there will be no gifts on the less significant ones. So the only ones that will get gifts are the six month and one year. And then every year after that hopefully.

I texted Rosie to tell her that I was going to pick her up at 1pm and that she should bring a swimsuit just in case. That made my phone blow up with her questions, but I just kept my mouth shut.

It was currently 12pm, so I went downstairs and started to make the food for our picnic. I made some BLT wraps, some fruit salad, and some pasta salad. Then I just made our homemade fruit punch and called it good enough. I packed everything into the picnic basket and checked the clock again to see it was 12:50 and I would be leaving in a few minutes. So I unlocked my car and placed the basket inside and then grabbed the blanket we would use and also threw it in the back seat. I started the car and was off to pick up Rosie.

It took a total of two minutes to arrive in her driveway and I saw her shadow in her bedroom window. I was just able to see she had her hair up in a pony tail before she was completely it of sight. A few moments later, the front door opened and Alice came walking out to my car.

"I think you're the wrong Park sibling I'm here for," I told her with a smile. She laughed and told me to get out of the car so I could give her a hug. I turned the car off and hopped out to give her a hug.

"Now, don't do anything stupid with my baby sister. I love her and will beat you to a pulp of need be," she said jokingly.

"Yes ma'am!" She laughed and told me to have a good time with her because she's been blabbering about it all morning. We then heard the front door open and out walked Rosie. She was wearing an off the should green top which showed some skin and also some light blue jean shorts. Her shoes were black sandals and she also had a black choker with strawberries on it. I smiled at my girlfriend and she smiled right back.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," Alice said looking between the two of us, "bring her back at a reasonable time too, y/l/n."

"Will do, Alice." She disappeared into the house and Rosie strutted right towards and landed a kiss on my cheek. She giggled at my reaction since I wanted a kiss on the lips, but I didn't say anything and opened her door so she could get in the car. I then walked around to the driver's seat and we were off.

It took around 20 minutes to get to the lake and it was gorgeous today. No one else was there which was extremely shocking since it was such a nice day. I turned the car off and Rosie got out right away and ran to where the lake was, taking in the view. She looked back over her shoulder with a huge grin on her face,

"It's so pretty here!"

"That's why I brought you here!" I shouted back as I got the basket with the food and blanket out of the car and set it up near the edge of the lake. When I called out for her again, her eyes went wide at the food set up and she ran over excitedly and sat down.

"We're having a picnic?" She said looking me in the eyes.

"That we are," I handed her a cup of fruit punch and we started to eat the food that I brought. Rosie got all teary eyed as she took the first bite of her food, causing me to laugh at her. She really enjoyed the BLT wraps and pasta salad which I was thankful for. We both finished our food and we were just mindlessly snacking on the fruit salad now.

"Hey y/n?" Rosie asked after silence consumed us. I hummed in response as I popped a grape in my mouth, "have you ever thought about having sex in a lake?"