Chapter Seventy-Five

(a/n: 25 more chapters until 100...)

Y/N's POV

Since New Year's Eve is today, we are all going to head over to Jennie's house and celebrate it there. As of right now, Rosie and I are in her shower getting ready for the party tonight. I just put some shampoo in her hair and started massaging it into her scalp. Her moaned out it approval and backed up closer to my front. She leaned back against me as my front pressed against her back. Her arms went behind her and wrapped around my back, keeping me pinned against her.

"You must really like me against you huh?" I joked as I got the shampoo all evenly distributed.

"That I do, so keep close." I rolled my eyes and backed the both of us up so the water hit us and I could wash her hair off. I raked my fingers through her hair and slowly got out all the bubbles on her head. Seeing her hair all wet was always a sight I looked forward to. It just looked absolutely gorgeous, a great contrast from her beautiful skin tone. Her head turned slightly,

"You done day dreaming?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, sorry." I said as I got the conditioner and put it in her hair. She lets it sit in her hair as she washes her body, so I did just that. I was reach past her for the loofah, but she slapped my hand before I could reach it, "What the hell was that for?" I said as she turned around to face me,

"I want you to just use your hands." She said huskily as she gaze dropped to my hands. A shudder raked through my body and I did as I was told and got the body wash just in the palm of my hand. I then started up at her shoulders and worked my fingers into her skin, giving her a mini massage in the process since her joints were tight.

"Ugh, thats feels amazing." I smiled to myself as I then moved to her arms and washed those. My hands soon found their way to her breasts as they glided over them. She hummed in satisfaction as my fingers continued to dance around her skin, having tiny soap bubbles appear on her wet skin. Her beautiful waist and hips were next and I squeezed her a little, causing her to smack me on the arm,

"Hey, only affectionate touches, no sex."

"I know, love." I kissed her lips real quick before my hands fell to her ass. She giggled as I playfully smacked her ass and then I cleaned down her legs, I had to squat down in order to reach all the way down. As my attention was down around her ankles, I felt her fingers go under my chin and lift my head up so our eyes connected.

"You look good down their," she said with a teasing smirk. I leaned into her body and left a kiss on her hip bone, feeling goosebumps rise on her body.

"I like being down there anyway," I said standing up now, "get under the water and wash off so I can get washed."

"You want me to feel you up, huh?" She said getting under the water and rinsing herself off. I rolled my eyes and put shampoo in my hair and quickly scrubbed it into my scalp. I had my eyes closed so no suds would get in my eyes, so I didn't see Rosie reach out to scrub my hair until I felt her. I practically melted under her touch, loving the way her fingers moved through my hair. I then washed it out and put conditioner in and she wiggled her eyebrows as she got the body wash in her hands.

"I've been waitin' for this one." She said as her hands made contact with my skin. Her hands moved skillfully along my whole body, making me mush under her touch. I would do anything this woman told me in my current state. When she was done, she gave me a kiss on the lips and told me to rinse as she got out to get dried off. I nodded and washed all the soap off my body, smelling like strawberries since my hair and body used the same products Rosie does. It was like a constant hug from her.