Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-One

Y/N's POV

I woke up today before Rosie which honestly isn't a surprise because she's still not a morning person in the slightest. But today is a big day for her because we are going to be flying out to LAX once again. This time, for a different award show.

The Grammys.

Yes, my fiancée had been nominated for two Grammys. She's nominated for Best New Artist and Song of the Year with 'Way Back Home'. I remember the morning when we had pulled an all nighter just so we wouldn't miss the nominations at 4am. We both hugged each other and cried, both being overwhelmed with how much Rosie had achieved. She's literally going to the biggest award show in music.

And she has a real shot at winning her categories; at least that's what a bunch of analysts have been saying.

We both have been trying not to read any articles about how she can win both categories, but it's really hard. I may have even been trying to crunch numbers to see if the odds are in her favor. But it's up to the secret voting committee or whatever. Facts and analytics really don't matter too much if the people in the committee don't like you. So yes, the Grammys have lost some validation, but it's still the most prestigious award show for music.

I rolled over to see Rosie still snoring lightly. I nudged her a little and whispered for her to wake up. She groaned out in protest and pulled the blanket above her face, affectively covering it. I tried to pull it down, but she felt like the fucking Hulk right now. So I gave up on that plan and decided to play dirty. A game she's very familiar with.

I got out of bed and started to walk to our bathroom, taking off my pajamas as I went. I didn't bother looking over my shoulder because I knew Rosie would be here soon. I closed the bathroom door slightly, but only a little more than halfway. I made my way over to the shower and turned it on.

I started to mentally countdown to myself. 3...2... and the bathroom door opened widely, showing me my fiancée who was now conveniently naked. I laughed at how quickly she came in the bathroom to take a shower with me. She squinted her eyes, realizing what I did.

"You play a dirty game, babe." I just rolled my eyes and walked into the shower,

"Then don't join me." I challenged her. I swear I could hear the wheels turning in her head, but ultimately I was now joined by a gorgeous blonde. I've been telling her to go back to her natural black so her hair can get healthy again, but she keeps saying she still isn't tired of the blonde.

Once we finished taking our shower and doing... other activities during it, we went and grabbed some comfy clothes for our flight. I just wore sweatpants and a hoodie while Rosie wore this fucking nice outfit.

"Um, why do you look so nice for a fucking airport?" I asked her as I looked her up and down. She smiled at me and just went to do some makeup, which I was also confused about.

"I have fans who record me and take my pictures, so I need to look presentable." She explained m. I looked down at my clothes in the mirror and then hers,

"So what I'm hearing is you look expensive as fuck and I look homeless?" She just laughed at me. I just rolled my eyes at her and exited our bedroom with our bags. I sat on the couch and waited for her to come out of our room. Hank was already at Clare's because she offered to watch over him while we were gone for the few days needed.

"Okay, I'm done!" Rosie happily sand as she wrapped her arms loosely around my neck and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Fantastic, grab your bag then love." She got her bag and I grabbed mine and we were soon off to the airport. Next stop, Los Angeles, California.