When i met you (2)

Start from the beginning

"A-and yesterday, i saw the mom" jisoo said and lifts her head up to meet lisas eyes, "it's jennie" jisoo adds, and lisa immediately gasps, eyes widen at what jisoo said.

"Lisa, three years ago something happened to us, we--

"Jisoo, i know. You told me that when you regretted not admitting your feelings to her" lisa said, making jisoo sigh and looks away.

"Wait a minute" lisa said again, realizing what jisoo was explaining to her, "don't tell me.. she's your daughter?!" Lisa adds, grabbing a pillow to slap jisoo with it.

"I don't know!" Jisoo said, pushing the pillow away as she lets out a sigh of frustrations. She stood up, "jennie said she isn't mine"

"And you don't believe her" lisa said, and jisoo nods, waking back and forth around the couch. "Wait, that's a little weird" lisa adds, making jisoo stop and look at her, "what weird?"

"When i was moving out of that apartment, i wrote a little something including your name there" lisa said, jisoos eyesbrows furrowed, "my name?" She asks and lisa nods,

"Yeah like, i have neighbor named kim jisoo, she's nice and sweet things like that, you know so someone can move to the place" lisa said, and jisoos sighs confused. "That means when jennie was moving in, she knew you were right next door, she knows you'll see her sooner or later, including her daughter" Lisa adds,

"But i wouldn't move in if my neighbor is the mother of my child, so maybe the daughter isn't really yours? Or maybe she is and jennie's just not ready and waiting for the right time to tell you." Lisa said and looks at jisoo, who lets out a sigh of frustrations and started walking back and forth again, "jisoo, maybe she isn't yours"

"When i met her, lisa, there was just this connection. A-and we have similarities! Some of my favourites are hers too" jisoo said, lisa just watching her friend making her get little dizzy. "Okay stop walking" lisa said, pulling jisoo back to sit down.

"But jennie said she hooked up with someone" jisoo adds, resting her back in the couch as she looks at the ceiling. "Jennie? The jennie? That's impossible" lisa said, making jisoo look at her,

"Jennie doesn't even like it when men touches her and you think she'll hook up with someone? A stranger?" Lisa adds, and jisoo sighs staring back at the ceiling. "She hooked up with me" jisoo says, closing her eyes as she remembers that night.

"Well, you're her best friend" lisa said, grabbing her beer for a drink, "friends with benefits" she whispers and chuckles a little making jisoo look at her again and glare.

"It was just a one time thing, lisa" jisoo says, looking back at the ceiling and closes her eyes. "One time thing yet you got her pregnant already" lisa said, smirking a little.

"Tell me, how many rounds?" Lisa teases making jisoo slap her with a pillow. "Shut up" jisoo said, glaring at her.

Lisa laughs and nods, placing her beer back at the table, "okay, but in all seriousness if you want to make sure, get a dna test" lisa said, and jisoo looks at her like she's the smartest person.

"You're right" jisoo said, as she gets a little nervous what will the result came out.

"And if she is your daughter. Jisoo, are you ready? You told me before, you're not ready with babies and maybe that's the reason why jennie hasn't told you yet, she's scared you won't accept it" lisa said, and jisoo just kept quiet at what she heard, lisa was right.