! DISCLAIMER !

I don't own Miraculous Ladybug, all rights go to Thomas Astruc and his team. I'm simply a bored writer that's planning to rewrite the show with Chloe as the Ladybug of this universe.

I have already written this story's season 1 to show it to my friends.

There will be multiple headcanons present throughout the story, there will be changes that I think suit the story more. Characters will be given depth when it's their time for the spotlight,

Chloe would eventually become a better person step by step, I'll be further adding more angst with her.(Season2).

Adrien or Chat Noir would be on equal grounds with his partner, he deserves a chance to meet Master Fu since the Miraculous Ladybug show LITERALLY EMPHASIZES ON THE AGRESTES.

Gabriel's motives will stay the same, reviving his vegetable wife but I'll have further plans on adding more to that plotline.

Some episodes will be cut out, since it'll be too difficult to write in a way that makes sense in the story. (Mainly episodes where Chloe causes the akumas)

Lukanette will be canon in this story's season 2, because I believe that guy deserves her.

And finally,

Chlodrien is the ship that everyone is disgusted by but I believe that it would be a really interesting pairing considering their backgrounds

Chlodrien is the ship that everyone is disgusted by but I believe that it would be a really interesting pairing considering their backgrounds. THEY LITERALLY KNOW EACHOTHER'S VULNERABLE SECRETS.

(Childhood friends are too good to write with okay)

But if you don't like the pairing, it'll mostly happen halfway through season 2 so you can enjoy the story without this pairing romantically progressing.(Since all they do is argue)

So enjoy Bickering, and more Bickering

Aka, Chat Noir's nightmare.