I haven't seem anyone from the group yet. I miss my morning hugs from Noah. 

Right as were about to leave, my locker door get's slammed shut, almost jamming my finger, but I was quick enough to pull it away. 

Coal and I both turn our head to see Chase standing there. 

"You got a problem Chase?" Coal says angrily, cocking his eyebrow.

"Well you see," Chase starts but Coal cuts him off. 

"I wasn't looking for an answer." Coal says coldly. 

Chase chuckles, then turns his attention to me.

"Don't look at her." Coal growls. 

I look up at Coal to see his teeth clenched. He has some anger issues I see. 

Just kidding. Not really though. 

"Why? Scared she will fuck me and not you?" Chase smirks at me. 

His dick is probably 3 inches and furry. I would never go near that shit. 

I'm about to shoot back at him, but Coal beats me to it.

"I'm growing impatient Chase, so if you have something to say, then say it." Coal clenches the first that isn't holding my hand, which makes me squeeze his other hand tighter. 

"You know," Chase tries to talk but Coal again, cuts him off. 

"No I don't know." Coal groans, this conversation is boring him. 

Chase rolls his eyes, "You know, I find it interesting that the best friend and the sister of a dead brother are together. He probably saw it coming and decided he didn't want to stick around to see it." 

No movement. Nothing. 

He hit the spot. 

Coal immediately tenses, as do I. 

I see anger build up in his eyes. 

Every time someone mentions Luke, it's like my world stops. I can't control it. I miss him every fucking day, and the mention of his name makes me see literal images of him in my head. It hurts, knowing that I wasn't enough to make him stay. 

I can never get that out of my mind. I wasn't enough. I'm never fucking enough for anyone. 

The only positive thing I can think of right now is at least Coal hasn't punched him yet.

I spoke too soon. 

Coal yanks his hand out of mine and pins Chase up against the locker. 

Before I can protest, Coal jabs Chase straight in the jaw. 

Chase tries to fight back but his strength is nothing against Coal. 

"Dude-" Chase pleads but Coal doesn't listen. He just throws punch after punch. Chase is now on the floor. 

I don't like watching fights. It gives me memories that are not wanted. 

Blood is splattered everywhere, kids are crowding around. Coal doesn't stop. If he doesn't lay off soon, Chase could go unconscious. 

Coal looks relentless right now. He looks like he wants to murder Chase. 

One thing about Luke, and he goes fucking beast mode? 

Then I see Noah and Alyssa appear. They both widen their eyes at the sight in the middle of the hallway. 

"Coal stop." I try but it's not loud enough over the chants from the students crowding around.