NOT AGAIN!!!

Moon: *packing her bags* Well, that's the last of it. *Looks around* Well, goodbye JMA, see you next year.

Moon: Hmm, maybe I should take one more walk around the halls. For old times' sake.

*Moon starts roaming around Jade Mountain and eventually comes to Anemone's cave, and she hears sniffling*

Moon: Anemone? *Opens the door*

Anemone: *sniff* leave me alone.

Moon: What's wrong?

Anemone: Nothing's wrong *hides her face*

Moon: Anemone, I don't have to read your mind to know something is up.

Anemone: It's just *Sniffs*...THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!! *starts bawling her eyes out and hugs Moon*

Moon: Oh! Uh--

Anemone: A-and *rubs her snout* if that's the last chapter of the truth or dare--

Moon: then would you be having this conversation with me right now?

Anemone: Huh???

Moon: Anemone, if the Truth or Dare series was over, would we be having a new conversation past the last one?

Anemone: Uh...I mean...

Moon: You know how alternate universes work. If our alternate universe ended, then we wouldn't have anymore conversations or interactions because...well you know.

Anemone: Being a book character is depressing.

Moon: Yeah. And didn't you hear? HG is making a second book. *Waves her talons around* This book, right now.

*A fourth wall cosmic rip begins forming*

HG: *pops in and seals the gap with fourth wall duct tape (yes that's a thing)* Guys! Don't break the fourth wall on the first chapter!!! Only I get to do that! *Disappears*

Moon: See my point?

Anemone: *lets out a deep sigh* yeah...okay, thanks.

Moon: Were you just upset because if there's no truth or Dare series then you and T--

Anemone: AH GOTTA GO! *Flies out*

Moon: *Snickers*

Tsunami: *yelling over the loudspeaker* EVERYONE, GATHER IN THE MEETING CAVE FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Tsunami: *sighs happily* I love doing that.

Clay: Yelling at the students?

Tsunami: Best part of the job--

Glory: *in the background* your mic is on

Tsunami: FROG FACED BLOBS OF CAMEL SPIT!!! *Slams down on the mute button*

Moon: That was... interesting.

*Latergh (yes this is still a thing)*

*Everyone gathers in the meeting cave*

Tsunami: All right all right settle down.

Glory: First things first. I k.ow you're all excited for school to be over.

*Everyone cheers in the background*

Clay: Geez, maybe they're a little too excited to be rid of us.

Tsunami: Well, in regards to that, we have...something to confess.

Tsunami: *turns around* Clay, do you have something to confess?