Ch. 45 - Peace

I SLAPPED HIM

I SLAPPED HIM.

Right across the face, making his head snap to the right.

"What the actual hell?!" I whispered shouted at him, angrily.

"Ow," he groaned,"Okay I deserved that."

"Oh, you deserve a lot worse. You kidnapped and drugged me!" I argued, throwing my finger in his face.

"It was all part of my plan!" He defended himself with his hands up.

"What plan?" I asked him, confused on what he was trying to say.

"The plan to get you and Joshua out without you two dying! That plan!" Harrison exclaimed, wincing at his now red cheek.

"And you couldn't have told me before you kidnapped me!"

"I couldn't. I had to let you believe I sold you out for your own protection. Sebastian did threaten my sister so I made sure she was safe first then I went to Xavier and Jake with everything, and they got that cop guy you and Joshua talked to. Sebastian told me his whole plan, and I knew tonight was the night to strike," Harrison explained, holding his hands up in surrender.

We're getting rescued. We're getting out of here.

"We have to find Joshua before Sebastian or Eliza does," I insisted, making Harrison nod in agreement.

We waited for moment to make sure nobody was outside then we walked out of the closet. I heard loud crashes, screaming, and gunshots. I felt sick to my stomach, but I kept pushing forward to find my boyfriend.

Harrison and I were walking down a stairwell when one of the doors busted open. We froze, looking at each other. Before we could do anything, a familiar face ran up the stairs, stopping when they saw us.

Joshua.

Relief washed over me, and I ran down the stairs to him. I ran right into his embrace, and he wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my forehead.

"Thank God you are okay," Joshua said, checking me for any injuries.

"Sebastian has been shot, and Eliza is looking for me. Eliza killed Mr. Viper, and his men.They were going to sell me, Joshua, to him, but then when the cops busted in, everything went to hell. They are trying to escape through the roof with a helicopter," I explained, quickly, wasting no time.

An angry scowl was placed on Joshua's face, and he glanced at Harrison behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked him, glaring at him.