Ch. 44 - Rescue

"WHAT THE HELL?" I asked Eliza as I spun around to face her

"What?" Eliza asked as she fixed her dark red lipstick.

"I'm not wearing this," I informed her as I looked down at my dress.

It was a tight black mini dress. It was a one piece, and the straps were barely there. It must be a size down because my boobs are spilling out at the top and the bottom of the dress is barely covering my butt. Then to add to it I have to wear black heels that looked like stripper heels.

"Yes you are. Just because Sebastian took that shock bracelet off of you doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want," Eliza replied, putting her lipstick away.

I looked at her outfit, and it's basically like mine but a dark red dress rather than black. Evie walked over to me, and she checked me over once more to make sure everything was fine with my makeup and hair.

Undoubtedly Sebastian wants me to look a certain way. I don't know why, but Eliza was very strict on what she was doing to me.

My makeup was so heavy to the point you couldn't see any bruises on my face and neck, and I didn't like it one bit. The only thing I liked about it was my lips because they were a cherry red. My hair was straightened, and I have big golden hoops in each ear.

I looked much older than what I am. I have a sick feeling everytime I look at myself in the mirror.

"Everything looks good. Sebastian will be impressed."

I rolled my eyes, but I didn't say anything. There is nothing I could say out loud. Sebastian already beat the hell out of me, and I don't need another round.

At least the medicine Joshua gave me earlier is helping with the pain. And speaking of Joshua.....

I knew sex was suppose to be good for both parties, but I also knew that my first time was going to hurt like hell.

But everything I knew about sex was thrown out the window when Joshua took my virginity.

He was so gentle, and he kept saying how much he loved me to distract me from the pain. I always thought my first time would be completely different especially not here in this horrible situation, but I don't regret my choice. We both needed it, and I'm actually happy that we did it.

"Let's go, Leah," Eliza said, getting me out of my thoughts.

Eliza left the room, and I followed behind her as I tried to pull the dress down some so my butt doesn't show. We walked down the stairs to see everybody else waiting for us well expect Joshua. He was nowhere to be found.