~chapter nineteen ~

He froze and looked down at me.

"I'll just get rid of it." he said, sitting up.

My eyes widened. "W..we don't even know if I am yet!?" I exclaimed. "W-why would you want to get rid of it?" I asked, watching him put on his boxers.

"You don't want my baby." he said with a blank look. I couldn't help but feel butterflies when he said 'my baby.' 

"Why wouldn't I-"

"Trust me, yeona. You don't." he said cutting me off.

I clenched my fist. "Its my body and it's your fault!" I told him.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I grabbed the bedsheet and held it to my chest.

"This isn't about you. It's about that." he said pointing to my stomach.

"You want it to grow up how you did? Not knowing who their father was? A lying mother?" he said through gritted teeth.

I felt a tear run down my face as his words sunk in. I wasn't going to have a love story. I was just re-living my mother's life.

"Jin, but I'm not preg-"

"I can hear it's heartbeat." he said making me pause.

"I've been hearing it for a while." he continued and released my arm. I looked at him in disbelief.

"You knew and you didn't tell me!?" I said running my hand through my hair.

"You have your whole life ahead of you. You don't want this constant reminder." he said looking down at me. "Well you should've thought about that before fucking me with no protection!" I exclaimed.

He clenched his jaw and looked away. "You're hundred percent leaving me, huh? Don't want to even look for another way?" I scoffed.

"I'll tell our baby who you were. I'll tell them how their father betrayed us. How he left like a coward-"

"Shutup." he yelled making me flinch.

"You wanted to leave, so go. What are you waiting for?" I said and grabbed his shirt.

"Haven't you caused enough damage?" I asked before slipping my hands through his shirt sleeve and buttoning it up.

"I have no choice, yeona. I'm doing this for both of you." he sighed. "If you were doing it for us, you would stay." I shot back.

"Maybe you won't turn into a monster. I even told you to bring me back to life-"

"And how many times will I have to do that?" he questioned. "You don't get it, do you?" he said licking his lips. "Vampires feed off their mates. It's what keeps their bond strong. It makes the pair greater in all ways." he explained.

"You'll die as soon as my fangs sink into your skin. The venom will spread quicker in the human body, and you'll kill our child to." he said making me pause.

He cupped my cheek and lifted my head. "I don't want to put your lives at risk." he said starring down at me. His eyes were now black. They looked empty.

"Jin, what do we do?" I whispered.

He pressed my head against his chest and wrapped his arms around me. "I'll do anything to protect you two. Even if it means I need to leave." he said mumbling the last part.
~

Now I lived with the fear of jin leaving. Whenever he wasn't around me, my heart would start racing.

I flinched when Hyungwon pressed his cold hand against my stomach. "Damn. There really is another you in there." he said starring at my stomach. "It better not be another him." he said in a low tone.

I wanted to smile but I couldn't. There was nothing to be happy about.

"Yeona, you have me." he said making me look at him.

"I-i can't pour everything out on you like that. It's unfair and you have your mate to worry about." I said shaking my head.

He took his hand out of my shirt and sighed. "My mate died."

My eyes widened. "W-what!? How!?" I exclaimed.

"My mate was a human. She died  in the womb." he told me. "I kept an eye on her family ever since I found out the baby in the mother's stomach was my mate." he explained.

"That was years ago! Why didn't you tell me when I asked!?"  I questioned.

"You didn't need that misery." he replied.

"How come you aren't crazy for blood then?" I asked dumbfounded.

"The mate connection was too weak so when she died it didn't affect me as much. I never knew her." he said holding my hand.

I nodded and rubbed my thumb over his cold knuckles. "But don't you ever wish you did have a mate?"

"A friend is enough." he smiled.

For the first time in a while, I smiled back.  Hyungwon calmed me. He made me feel warm with his cold touch.

I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Because of me you have to skip school." I mumbled.

I told hung I wasn't going to school so be came to my house instead.

"Im a vampire."

"So?" I said. "Vampires don't care about studies. They just wanna fuck, live off blood, and scare the shit out of humans." he said making me chuckle.
_______________

[Kim Seokjin's pov]

I watched as he rested her head on his shoulder. Ever since I found out she was carrying my baby, I was keeping her close.

It made me feel better that Hyungwon was there with her.

He'll make her happy and will take care of her. But the thought of my mate and child in another vampires arms angers me

The vampire in yeona's past dreams was her father. I never told her because she seemed to have forgotten about them. She already had enough weight on her shoulders.

I'll meet my child in their dreams, as an anonymous. I won't be there physically but nothing will ever break our connection.

A/N: sorry for late update!! I've been busy! Also my exam results came!!!
Anyways, just a reminder, this is a short story so it's coming to an end soon!!

Please vote!💕