~chapter twenty eight ~

My eyes flickered open. I didn't say anything, I just turned my head on the pillow to look at him. I knew he was here. He was sitting on the stool against the wall beside my bed.

"You don't need to watch over me anymore. It's not like I'm carrying your child." I scoffed, looking away.

"Yeona, don't be like this." his voice said in my head.

I ignored it and closed my eyes. "I hate you." 

I knew he heard it. Good. I wanted him too. I heard shuffling but I didn't open my eyes. "I love you." he said making me open them. He was towering over me, studying my face with his dark eyes. Normally my heart would've fluttered at those words.

His brows furrowed at my silence. I sat up and pulled my legs out of the duvet before standing up. "Please, leav-"

His hand suddenly wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back."I will do anything to make you love me again, yeona."

"I need you." he whispered and pulled me closer to him. "Give me some time." I said trying to pull my arm away but he tightened his grip.

"How much?"

"Jin, I... I don't know."

"That isn't good enough." he said in a low tone. His eyes darkened more and the gold around his pupil was disappearing. "I'll do anything, just don't keep me away from you." he pleaded.

"You're being selfish." I scoffed.

"You're mine. I will gladly lock you up in a room forever." he rasped through gritted teeth. My eyes widened.

His eyes softened and a sigh left his lips. "Yeona, I'm s-"

"No, let go." I said struggling in his grip. "Jin, let go!" I exclaimed. "Stop struggling, you'll hurt yourself." he told me but I ignored him. Just as I was about to yank my arm back, he released his grip and I fell back on the bed.

His body suddenly hovered over me with my wrists locked in his hands. I watched as he lowered his eyes to my lips before leaning into my face. "Don't kiss me." I warned.

"Why not?" he questioned studying my lips. "Would you rather me kiss your neck?" he asked looking up at me.

"Or your breasts?"

His hand slid under my shirt and ran his thumb under my bra. "Or here." he whispered, running the same hand down to my navel. My lips parted when he pressed down below my belly button.

"I can kiss you anywhere you want, yeona."

"What happened to making me 'fully' yours first?" I asked squinting my eyes at him. "Or was that also just an excuse?"

He clenched his jaw. "Answer me jin, and you can kiss me." I told him. He leaned closer so that his lips hovered over mine. "Whatever I say..." he whispered. "Wouldn't matter..."

He pecked my lips before lowering his face into my neck. "But I know you still love me."

His voice vibrated against my skin and I felt his tongue lick beneath my ear before taking it into his mouth and bitting down on it. I flinched at the pain and moved my head away to look at him.

"Stop-" my eyes fell on his lips which were stained with blood. My blood..."It's just a little blood." he said calmly looking down at my ear.

"You bit me." I said in disbelief.

The corner of his lips curved up as he looked down at me.

"It was just one bite."