~Chapter twenty seven~

"You don't mean that." he said gripping my hand. "You're hurting her, Jin." his mother said but it didn't sound like she cared at all. She just wanted to anger Jin more.

"Stay the fuck out of this." he said through gritted teeth.

"Let go." I said looking up at him.

"Take me home and leave." I told him.

He clenched his jaw before pulling me into him and using his speed to teleport us to my room. "Now leave." I said not looking at him.

"Yeona, I know I've hurt you but-"

"Hurt?" I laughed. "Hurt is an understatement."

"I'm happy I'm not pregnant with your baby. You don't deserve me."

His hand suddenly wrapped around my throat and my back was pushed against a wall. "What? Did you threaten Hyungwon to lie as well?" I asked him.

"I had to." he said making me scoff.

"Here." I said pulling his hand off my throat. I pulled the ring he proposed with off and placed it in his hand. "You're lies are the reason I won't marry you, Jin."

I pushed past him and began walking towards my bed when my mini table was thrown at the wall in front of me. My eyes widened and I covered my ears as the glass shattered.

I stood there in shock before turning around. His eyes were red and his hair was now black. His hair could change colour too? His skin was paler and his lips were parted, exposing his white fangs.

I didn't say anything.

"I'm still your mate." He said walking towards me. I tried stepping back but there was glass behind me. "And you can't change that." He growled looking down at me.

I flinched when his hand caressed my cheek before gripping the nape of my neck. "But you're mine, Yeona." He mumbled leaning down. He stopped when his nose brushed against my cheekbone.

My body was frozen in both fear and shock. I've never seen him like this.

"I'll have you, yeona because I won't let you be anyone else's."

He moved his head down and kissed my jaw before gliding his tongue against my skin. "Only I can make love to you." He said inhaling my scent. "Only I can love you."

His lips traveled down my throat where he sucked and licked at my skin. "Y-you can't compel me." I said making him look up at me.

"Just leave, jin. You're making things worse."
_____________

Jin's POV :

"Just leave, jin. You're making things worse." She said with a small pout. Her eyes were glossy and her face was red. She was going to pass out. I could sense it before it was about to happen.

Grabbing her waist, I pulled her into me making her brows furrow. "Leave m-" before she could finish her eyes rolled back and she fell limp in my arms.

It was something about her. Whenever she felt overwhelmed she'd pass out.

"You'll forgive me." I whispered before lifting her up. I carried her to her bed and placed her down before pulling the covers over her.

I placed a kiss to her forehead before returning to the place I hated most.

"Back so soon." My mother said still sipping on her poisoned wine.

"It wasn't your place to say." I said in a low tone. I walked up to the table and threw the chair. "I'm your son for fuck sake. Why are you doing this." I asked digging my nails into the table.

I heard the glass crack making her place her drink down. "It's not you, my love. It's her I don't want."

"How long did you think she would've believed you." She asked.

"She was going to have my child anyway." I said making her slam her palm against the table. The glass had cracked and sunk into her skin. "No she won't." She said glaring at me. Her eyes flashed a deep red.

I smirked and leaned away.

"Okay."

"Okay?" She replied frustrated.

"Hmm." I said turning around.

"Dont fucking walk away from me, Jin!" She roared.

"You know what I love?" I asked tilting my head at her. She furrowed her brows. "How oblivious you are." I smirked.

Her eyes widened as she grabbed her throat. "Y- you couldn't-"

I used my speed to get to her and grabbed her by the throat. "You really thought you could get between us?" I asked raising her into the air.

She struggled in my grip. "Y-you poisoned your own mother." She choked out.

"I'm nothing without yeona." I said tightening my grip.

"And I will get rid of anyone who tries to harm her. Even family." I said pressing my fingers into her throat.

She clawed at my hand but it was useless.

"Burn her." I said releasing her. She fell to my feet, choking.

"D-don't-"

"Did you not hear me?" I growled at the guards.

"I said, BURN HER!."

They quickly hurried towards me and lifted her up by the arms. "Turn against me and it'll be you I will be burning alive." I threatened.

They aggressively nodded and began dragging her out. I blocked out her cries and imagined yeona sleeping safely in her bed.
_____________