~chapter twenty~

[ yeona's pov]

"Let me help you. I'll take care of the child as if it's my own."

I starred at Hyungwon wide-eyed. "You don't need to take so much responsibility." I told him with a nervous laugh. "Come back to school." he said ignoring me.

"At least for a while. It'll keep things of your mind, and you'll be with me." he said looking down at me. I knew when he said things, he meant jin.

"Ok, but even if I do go, I won't have the energy to study." I said with a sigh. "Or do anything." I mumbled.

"Then stay with me, in my house." he said. I shook my head. "I don't think I should.."

"Yeona, I'm trying to help you." he said cutting me off. I stayed quiet and fiddled with my fingers. "Prom." he said making me furrow my brows.

"You're not thinking about prom right now-"

"Go to prom with me." he said nudging my elbow. "How will prom solve any of this?" I asked him.

"It's the first step." he winked.

"First step?" I repeated.

"you'll see." he said and fell back on my bed. "So, is it going to be a she or he?" he questioned with closed eyes. I rolled my eyes and slapped his leg. "Shutup." I mumbled. He let out a chuckle.

"Yeona, you could always get an abortion." he said getting up on his elbows.

I looked at him with a blank face. "You're only seventeen, what will your mum think about this. Especially that you're pregnant with a vampires child." he told me.

I never thought about my mums reaction.

"But I- I can't just kill it."

"You're not killing it." he told me. "It's your body, your choice."

"I-i need some time." I mumbled.

He wasn't wrong. I did have my whole life ahead of me, but that wasn't a good enough reason to kill my baby.

"Change the subject." I suddenly said.

"Prom it is then." he smirked. "We're going shopping."

Change the subject....again.....

_________

"And when is this prom?" I asked him. He tightened his grip on my had and pulled me into another shop.

"End of this week." he said, examining the dresses in front of him. "Have you chosen one yet?" he said looking down at me.

I shook my head. "Im not looking. I don't want to do this-"

"Put this on." he said placing a blue dress in my hands.

"I don't like bl-"

The dress in my hands was suddenly swapped to a black one. I never got used to his fast he was. "Go, now." he said nodding towards the changing room.

I glared at him before walking over to it. Before I walked in, I turned around to look at him. I watched as he sat down on one of the chairs. His back was slouched and his legs were spread out in front of him.

He looked up at me and raised his brows. I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the little room.

As soon as I closed the door, I checked for any secret cameras before stripping. Changing in stores always made me uncomfortable, but Mr prom outside is dying for me to buy a dress.