~chapter twenty one~

He suddenly cupped my thighs and lifted me up against the wall, making my dress bunch up at my waist. I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles behind his back.

Just as he was about to kiss me, he paused.

"Are you sure, yeona?" he asked, his eyes still focused on my lips. I licked them and nodded. "Yes.." I breathed out making him latch his lips onto my skin.

Instead of kissing me he kissed my neck, teasing me. My eyes flickered shut and I rested my head on the wall.

"You smell so good." he mumbled into my neck. His voice sent shivers down my spine. His hand ran up my stomach and cupped my left breast. A whimper left my lips as I ran my fingers deeper into his hair.

"You fit so perfectly." he moaned.

His hand gripped my waist as he began rubbing his hardness against me. "Fuck, yeona." he breathed out. "I've always wanted you." I moaned at the friction between his jeans and the thin material covering my clit.

He took my bottom lip between his teeth and bit down on it making me want more. Not being able to take it anymore, I pulled his face closer and connected our lips. His tongue explored my mouth, savouring my taste.

His hands gripped the end of my dress and pulled it over my head.

"What do you want?" he asked making me pause.

"Huh?" I said looking up at him.

"Fuck, ye-... Don't look at me like that-" he said making me furrow my brows.

He closed his eyes and inhaled. "Yeona if we do this, I won't be able to let you walk back to him." he said tightening his grip on me.

"Hyungw-"

"I want you... Both of you."

My eyes widened. I unwrapped my legs and he put me down. "I-i can't do that." I said avoiding his eye contact.

"Why not?" he asked in a low tone.

"What? You expect him to look after you and your child?" he asked, clenching his fists. I slowly shook my head. "You just- you can't take responsibility for us-"

He suddenly slammed his fists into the wall above my head, making me flinch. I closed my eyes when old paint dust from the walls fell over me.

"You don't tell me what to do, yeona, because when he's gone, you're both fucking mine." he leaned down to my level and leaned in. "I don't care what your excuse is."

He dragged his fingers down the wall before pulling away and walking out the door.

"Listen to him."

I clenched my jaw at the sound of his voice in my head.

I quickly picked up my clothes and put them on before, following hyungwon. When I came out, he wasn't there. I asked the staff but they said they had no idea.

Just as I was about to have a breakdown I saw him standing outside the store with his hand rubbing his temples.

I walked up to him and stood in front of him. "Are you really that mad with me?" I asked with a small pout. He looked up at me and shook his head. "Not anymore." he said before holding my hand.

It felt weird when I touched me now, especially after what just happened in the changing room. I didn't know what had gotten over me. It was like I was a different person when with him.

"Im sorry I yelled at you." he said but I didn't hear it. All I could think about was what if we did have sex? Would I have regretted it? Was I really going to-

"Yeona." he repeated.

I looked up at him. "Unless you want me to really fuck you, I suggest you keep me out of your thoughts."

My face felt so hot right now, I thought I was going to explode in embarrassment. I didn't say anything and just looked away. The fact that he was still holding my hand didn't help fade my embarrassment.
_______________

We stopped in front of my house and I was about to open the car door when he stopped me. "Don't go. Stay with me." he said glaring at my house.

"Hyung I have to go, we spent all-day together." I told him. "Just for today." he replied.

I shook my head. "I've ran out of excuses for my mum." I told him and opened the door. He leaned over my seat and looked at me through the open window. "I'll come back later." he said.

I nodded and waved him off before walking towards my front porch. I wonder why he seemed so uneasy about me going home.

I opened my door and took my shoes off. I guess omma was in her room so I headed straight to mine.

I took my time whilst going upstairs.

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me before switching the light on.

"Lucky him."

I gasped and banged my head on the door when I heard his voice. I turned around to see jin sitting on my bed with his elbows on his knees. He was leant forwards and was looking up at me. His hair fell messy on his forehead, covering his eyes but enough for me to see his restless eyes.

"You look-"

"Terrible?" he said with a half-smile.

"Why are you here?" I asked walking up to him. Now I realised why hyung didn't want me to go home. He knew jin was here.

My brows furrowed when I felt a teardrop fall on my chest. I wiped my cheeks surprised. I didn't even realise I was crying.

"Even the sight of me hurts you." he said more to himself. He stood up and walked over to me. I stood there frozen as he caressed my cheek with his cold fingers.

"Leave." I whispered.

He was right. Even the sight of him hurt me.

"Do you want me to?" he asked gently. His eyes were soft and his face was relaxed. The gold from his eyes had faded and his eyebags showed me he wasn't having the time of his life either.

Good.

I lifted my hand and ran my thumb under his eye. "No, I don't." I confessed.

"Then I won't."

My eyes widened.

"What!?"