~Chapter six ~

I wondered what he meant when he said something I couldn't give him. I took off my shoes and began undressing out of my school uniform. After our kiss he acted really weird with me. He kept his distance and it almost felt as if I was making him uncomfortable.

I just hoped it didn't last.

I also didn't see Jin again. He disappeared and he wasn't seen around school at all. Why did it feel like a kiss ruined many things? I mean, did it?

Jin and I had nothing for me to ruin.

Hyungwon, on the other hand, I was worried about. All these years he was the only one who wanted to be my friend, and the thought of losing him scared me. Hence our kiss.

"Yeona. Dinner will be done soon." omma yelled from downstairs.

"I'm just going to shower first." I yelled back.

Since I was already in my undergarments, I left my uniform on the floor and walked into my bathroom. I didn't want a long bath so I just showered.

My body instantly relaxed under the warm water. I was always with Hyungwon so my body was, let's say, immune to coldness. I could hug him for as long as I wanted without hurting myself.

I switched the water to cold and began washing my head. I closed my eyes and let the soapy water run down my face.

I paused when I heard something. I didn't know if I was imagining things because the water itself made as much noise. I quickly washed the soap out of my face and rinsed my hair.

I turned off my water and grabbed my towel.

"I needed that shower." I mumbled as I unlocked my door.

My eyes roamed my room when I remembered that sound I heard. Everything seemed fine. It was probably my mum.

I grabbed my oversized shirt from yesterday and threw it over my towel. Once it was on me, I dropped my towel and stepped out of it.

"Four years with a vampire and you still can't tell that there's a vampire in your room."

I froze at his voice.

I spun around and my eyes immediately met his. He was leaning against my wall at the back of my room.

"H..how did you- w..what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

Within a flash, he was suddenly in front of me. I stumbled back at his sudden movement.

"You're pathetic. You know that, sweetheart?" he said in a soft voice.

My brows furrowed.

"If you depend on a vampire that much you'll end up hurt." he continued.

So, he was talking about hyungwon.

"You have no right to call me pathetic or judge our friendship." I shot back.

"Friendship?" he scoffed.

"Friends don't kiss like that." he said taking a step towards me.

My eyes widened but I stood frozen.

"Friends don't want to fuck each other"

He grabbed my jaw and raised my head. My breath hitched at the coldness of his fingers. He was much more colder than hyungwon.

"Do you have a vampire kink?" he suddenly asked.

I felt blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"N..no!"