~Chapter one~

A/N: 🥀 My books are purely a work of fiction therefore my characters do not represent or resemble the actual idol. Characters, incidents and names are either products of the authors mind or are used fictitiously.

STATUS: Complete, under the process of being edited.

Enjoy...

___________

yeona's PoV •

A small cry left my lips as she slammed me against my locker.

"Bitch." She growled into my face.

My breath hitched when her deep blue eyes turned red. My eyes flickered down to her lips as she lifted them, displaying her fresh fangs. A shiver ran down my spine just at the sight of them.

"Are you blind, little human?" She spat.

I instantly shook my head. She dipped her head to my neck and inhaled my scent. "Next time you decide to bump into someone, make sure it isn't a vampire." She mumbled whilst digging her nails into my skin.

I bit my lip to hold back another cry.

I nodded and she lifted her head. Her eyes were now her normal deep blue colour and her fangs had disappeared.

"Kira, let's fucking go."

A male voice said from behind. I was guessing her friend who was also a vampire.

She licked her lips before walking away with him.

I found myself rubbing the area she had clawed. Jeez, all I had done was bump into he-

She suddenly turned her head and looked back at me. My eyes widened. Shit! Vampires could read humans thoughts!

I quickly turned around and opened my locker.

Please, leave me alone. Please, leave me alone.

I chanted in my head. I opened my eyes and looked in her direction. I sighed in relief when she wasn't there anymore.

Among my other vampire bullies, Kira was the one I most feared. Of course, the others scared me too. It was just that they were males so they had limits. Although, that wouldn't stop them. Kira, on the other hand, crossed limits with me. She wouldn't stop until she was satisfied with the sight of my tears.

Sometimes I was saved by the principal, who was also a vampire.

Anyways, she was second on my list of avoiding vampires. Who was first you may ask?

Well, the first was the vampire prince. Kim Seokjin.

No, he has never done anything to me. I think I wasn't even worth his time to spend on. He was beautiful, yes, but he was also dangerous. I wanted to keep my distance.

He didn't talk to anyone, heck! Not even the teacher. I guess being part of the royals meant you could get away with anything.