~chapter thirteen~

Jin joined all my classes and now it was lunch.

"Where is that little boyfriend of yours?" he asked as we walked to the cafeteria.

"Hes not my boyfriend." I responded.

"I know he isn't. I am."  he said making me halt.

"What!?" I asked wide-eyed.

"You're not eating here." he announced when we stopped in front of the cafeteria doors.

My brows furrowed. "Then?" I asked.

He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Here." he said and released my arm.

It's was the same place with the lake. The one in my dreams.

I was about to walk off when he grabbed the back of my skirt. I let out a 'yelp' when he yanked me back into his chest.

He dipped his head into the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. "And where were you going?"  he said lowly into my ear.

I visibly shivered under his cold touch.

"N..nowhere." I stuttered.

I felt his fingers lightly brush up my thigh whilst his other hand held me against him.

"Ever since I first laid eyes on you, all I've wanted to do is fuck that tight pussy of yours." his hand made its way to the place I needed him the most.

I gasped when he began to rub me over my thin underwear.

My lips folded under my teeth as I rested the back of my head on his chest.

"This is what you want isn't it?" He said in a low growl.

I squirmed when I felt his push my underwear aside and rub me raw.

His fingers worked in a slow circular motion. He was teasing me.

"Do you wish it was my dick fucking you instead?" He asked, cupping my breast under my shirt.

I clenched his shirt when I felt him aggressively shove his fingers through my wet walls.

I released my lip and moaned as he began to pump his fingers in and out of me.

He groaned in response and sped up his pace.

I pressed my back more against his chest as I felt him grow hard under me.

"No vampire will fuck you as good as I do."

I felt my toes curl in my shoes when I felt him hit my G-spot.

"J..Jin.." I moaned as I felt my orgasm building up.

"Not on my fingers, baby."

He suddenly pulled his fingers out leaving me in shock.

My body was suddenly turned and my back was now on the grass. He moved fast.