~Chapter twenty four~

I looked down at my fingers in my lap. Hyungwon was still in the guest room resting and jin had compelled my omma to not leave her room. I guess that's why she didn't come to check when two vampires were destroying my room.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for jin. I was worried about his reaction to me not having decided yet. He did say he was going to take me away either way, but I wasn't going to let him do that.

I had my rights.  He can't just pick me up and do what he pleases.

"Why not?"

I jumped at his sudden voice.

Turning on the couch I was sat on, I watched as jin raised his brow and walked closer to me. "Because you- you just can't." I replied.

He placed his hands on the headrest of the couch and leaned in. "You and I both know I will do what I please." he said looking down at me.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I turn around and glance down at my knees. "Yeona." he calls out softly. I feel his hand slowly run through my hair, relaxing me. "Say yes." he whispers lowly into my ear.

"And if I do? What happens after that?" I ask, looking up at him. He furrows his brows.

"I'll try to use a condom."

"That's not what I meant!" I exclaimed. "And you won't try, you will." I tell him.

"So, we will have sex?" he asks with a smirk.

"We're not talking about sex!" I say and stand up.

"I rather talk about you under me, moaning my n-"

"Stop"

He stops talking and climbs over the couch. "Fine." he breathes out.

I stand there for a second, silently looking up into his eyes. "Hopefully our baby will have your eyes." I blurt out.

"He will."

"He?" I repeat. "I'm having a girl." I huff.

"And if it's a boy?" he questions.

"Then pray to God, he doesn't turn out like you."

"I'm an atheist."

A smile appears on my lips and I roll my eyes.

"I've never seen you eat." I suddenly say. "I'm on a diet." he shrugs and sits down on the couch behind him. I watch as he gets comfortable. He leans back and moves his hips forward as he spreads his legs out.

I raise my brow when he pats his thigh, signalling for me to sit.

His eyes flash bright green and a wicked smirk plays on his lips. "Come here." he orders. A warm, tingly sensation runs through my body and I obey him.

Without my permission, my legs began walking towards him. I lifted my knee and placed it beside his waist and straddled his lap. His eyes flickered shut and a soft groan escaped his lips as we made contact.

Gosh, he was hot.

His hands gripped my waist making me bite my lip. What was going on? Why was my body reacting to his like this?

I felt trapped.....

But my body was enjoying it.....

"You've compelled me." I breathed out as his lips pressed against my hot skin. His cold lips worked on my skin, licking, biting and sucking on it. I flinched when he bit down on my skin.

"Compulsion doesn't work on you, sweetheart." he says calmly.

I hiss when his cold fingers slide under my shirt, against my skin. "Your body wants me." he mumbles. "Now ride me..." he says lowly into my ear.

I feel my pussy thumping as I begin to rub myself against him.

My eyes close and a pathetic moan escapes my lips. His grip tightens on me and I rock my hips in a circular motion.

"Stop your compulsion!" I tell him through thoughts.

I moan again when I feel him growing hard beneath me. The friction between my wet underwear and his jeans was a blissful feeling....but it wasn't enough...

My eyes flicker open and I see him staring down at me with a grin.

I roll my eyes which makes him flip us over. My eyes widen as he hovers over me. "Roll your eyes again and I'll have your bent over my knee." he warns. I gulp and clench my thighs together. He licks his lips before moving away. I sit up in both shock and disappointment.

"What have you decided?" he questions.

"To not roll my eyes." I say.

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. "About marrying me."

I pause at the sudden butterflies I got. The way he said it had me running for the hills.

"Jin, I-"

"What about my blood. Wouldn't you need my blood eventually!?" I ask.

His hand slowly reaches up to my face and caresses my cheek. "I'm learning..." he says. "For you..."

"But it's not fair." I tell him.

It's not fair.

"I hate you." I said standing up. His brows furrow.

"I don't love you and I don't want this dumb marriage." I say making him clench his jaw. "Dumb marriage?" he repeats in a low tone.

I gulp but nod. "Y-yeah... I even rather sleep with Hyungwon! He's the one I wa-"

I pause and watch his lips vibrate as a low growl leaves his lips.

His fangs are almost out!

"I even want him to drink my blood." I say in a low tone.

This time he stands up and towers over me. His eyes flash red and his fangs overlap his bottom lip.

This was my shot!

I quickly reach up and place my wrist in his mouth. Without thinking, I press my wrist against his fangs and let him bite me.

A loud gasp leaves my lips when I feel them rip through my skin. My body weakens and my arm goes numb.

His hands immediately grab me, before I could fall. The last thing I remember was my blood dripping from his mouth.

I knew it was a dumb decision, but I wanted it.

Then I passed out.

A/N: word count: 1000
(satisfying)