Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

I then got to work on her eggs and put the bread in the toaster. I then got another ding on my phone and Jennie told me she's leaving their house now. I sighed and finished making breakfast. Rosie came out of our bedroom with simple makeup and she greeted Hankie with a big hug. I smiled at them and placed her plate down at the table. She kissed my cheek and sat down to enjoy her breakfast.

Our time of peace was soon interrupted by banging on our apartment door. I sighed dramatically as I heard Jennie and Lisa shouting from the other side of the door. I swung the door open and saw the couple with shit eating grins on their faces.

"WOOHOO!! Bachelorette party time!" Lisa yelled as she pushed past me to get to Rosie. I stared at Jennie and she had changed her lips into a smirk and I tried to escape, but she caught my wrist.

"Nope, you're coming with me. Ten is parked and we got everyone in a fucking party bus!" She shouted excitedly at me.

"A fucking party bus!?"

"Hell yeah! Let's go!" She started to drag me out of the apartment. I was able to turn quickly and shout back to my fiancée,

"Love you Rosie! See you tomorrow at our wedding!"

"Love you too! Try not to die!" I heard her shout back with a laugh. I closed the door and Jennie was all energy as we were in the elevator. When the doors opened, I saw an obnoxious bus parked and the windows opened, revealing Seulgi, Nayeon, Bambam, and Ten in the driver's seat. There were LED lights all around and music playing.

"Oh my god," I mumbled as Jennie dragged me to the bus. I got in and everyone shouted happily. I had to smile at how excited they were. Seulgi patted the seat next to her and I sat down as Ten turned on the throwback music and started to drive to wherever we were going.

"You're last day not married!" Bambam said to me.

"I know, it's fucking insane!"

"How about we share all the embarrassing stories about y/n and Rosie to each other!" Nayeon suggested. Everyone shouted in agreement and I just sat back and started listening to stories about us.

This is going to be a long day for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't even realize where we were going because I was too busy holding my head in my hands out of embarrassment. They told every story from 3rd grade up until now; there's been a lot too. I just wish they didn't remember ever fucking embarrassing moment of my life. But, what are friends for.

"Oh, we're here!" Jennie shouted as she looked out the window. I looked up to see where we were and was pretty surprised. Now I understand why she told me I may throw up.

"An amusement park." I said actually a little happy. I wasn't expecting this, but I wasn't too mad at it.

"Yes! I was the one who suggested it!" Bambam yelled at me. A cringed a little at how loud he yelled it. Seulgi chuckled at my reaction,

"We have all day passes, but we'll be here until 9pm and then we are going to a strip club." She told me while wiggling her eyebrows. I groaned,

"Really? A strip club?"

"Yes, now shut the fuck up." Jennie said slapping my cheek lightly. I rolled my eyes at her and Ten parked the bus. We all got out and Nayeon walked me upside the head just for fun. I flipped her off as we all walked to the entrance. My ticket was already paid for thanks to Miss Kim, so that was nice of her. I was honestly expecting myself to have to pay the $25.

"Okay, first stop one of the biggest roller coaster they got!" Seulgi shouted as she took a hold of my wrist and started running while laughing. I heard everyone follow behind us and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. Even though I might throw up today, it'll still be fun.