"It's giving me 'I'm desperate to get laid' kinda vibes." Lisa told me. I chuckled at her explanation and Alice and my mom both agreed.

"On to the next!" I said with hope as the next dress was brought over to me. It was an a-line styled dress and had these sheer white lace sleeves on it. The neckline was a bateau and the fabric was organza. I wasn't too mad at it when I put it on. It made me look good and I walked out once more.

"Hm, I don't know why but I'm not a fan of the sleeves." My mom said. I then looked to Alice,

"It's giving me prom vibes. Maybe because it's that classic a-line dress that everyone wears to prom."

"I like it." Lisa stated. My mom and Alice didn't give her an amused look like me and I knew this wouldn't be the dress. There are always more out there. I didn't even realize how much time had went by with only three dresses. We have been here for almost an hour and a half already. I sighed as I knew this was going to be a long day.

After multiple dresses that were failures, I was starting to lose hope. I was about to ask Pearl to make another appointment for us, but she told me she had one more dress for me to try. She said that this should fit what I want because she's been hearing all of our feedback and trying to pick out the perfect dress. I let her go and get it while I sipped on some of my champagne.

When Pearl came back, the dress immediately caught my eye in the best way possible. It was a trumpet style dress, it had a dipped neckline, a chapel train, and the fabric looked like chiffon and cotton.

"Oh my god get that on your body right now." Lisa said looking at the dress. I smiled giddily and took it out of Pearl's hands as I went back into the changing room, hopefully for the last time. As soon as I got that dress on, I started tearing up. This is the one. It hugged my body just enough so if showed off my figure, but not so much it was overbearing. The train was gorgeous and just the right length. And the neckline showed off the top of my breasts. I'll be wearing a push-up bra come the wedding, so that'll enhance it. The fabric was everything I wanted and I did a little twirl before walking out.

I heard gasps come from the three and I looked over at Pearl to see a satisfied smile on her face. I looked to my mom first and saw her cover her mouth and her all teary eyed.

"My baby is going to get married in that dress." She stated as she looked up at me with a tear falling. I felt a few tears slip out of my eyes as I looked to Alice.

"Rosie, you look breathtaking. Y/n is going to probably fucking pass out when she sees you walking down the aisle towards her in that dress." I chuckled through the happy tears and looked at my life long best friend,

"So Lisa?" I asked her, needing to hear her opinion. She looked up at me like I'm stupid,

"Are you kidding me Rosie? You look like a goddess! That dress screams you! My best friend is so hot!" She squealed excitedly. I bit my lip to stop the sob that was going to escape my mouth and looked to Pearl,

"This is the dress."

"Perfect. I'll get it tailored perfectly for you since we have your measurements and it'll be ready come your wedding day. Congratulations on finding the perfect dress."

"Thank you so much!" Pearl took the dress once I took it off and then I decided to call y/n before I went to get some food with my mom, Alice, and Lisa.

"Hey love!" I heard y/n say cheerfully. I smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Hi babe! I found the dress! It was the fucking last one of the day and I was really scared I wouldn't be able to find one today. But, it came just at the right time. What about you and your suit?"

To The Moon and Back? (Rosé x Fem Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें