donghyuck continues telling his dream with a blush on his cheeks. he tells how mark pins him on the wall, with thier hands roaming around each other's bodies.

mark smirked when he heard donghyuck said he started leading him to the bed and guides him on his lap—their lips not detaching even for a second. he always thought donghyuck was innocent so hearing these words came out of the younger's mouth took him by surprise.

both of their pants just got discarded from their body, but mark here still has a lot of plans teasing the younger. his smirk grew bigger and bigger every time donghyuck's whines and whimpers.

at this point, donghyuck started growing impatient, small tears started falling out of his eyes. he just wanted mark to touch him so bad.

he opens his legs for mark to take the hint, and thankfully mark did. the older grinds himself on the younger—making sure to take everything slowly—resulting in donghyuck letting out a moan of pleasure.

the younger can't help but get shy, first because mark's hand is snaking around his body, and second, is because he can't believe he's going to say this to mark out loud.

"so sensitive for me..." mark whispers, his voice coming out lower than the younger expected.

the older started lowering himself, stopping just in front of donghyuck's hole, "donghyuck is this okay for you?" he asks, and the younger vigorously nods, eyes shutting tight close.

donghyuck pouts, when he recalls that this is the moment where his hyung is waking him up and calling him to eat breakfast. "and this is where doyoung hyung woke me up and i—" the younger stopped when he felt mark lifting himself up and getting on top of him, "hyung? wha-what are you doing..."

"we're recreating your dream."

mark plainly said as he started climbing down under the duvet until he's face is in front of the younger's stomach. he looked back up and smiled at the younger who's looking back at him with wide eyes, "donghyuck, is this okay for you."

the younger looked away before shyly nodding his head. mark takes this as a cue to continue what he's doing, he took a hold of the waistband of donghyuck's shorts and peeled it off the latter's body.

the younger reached for mark's hair, brushing his fingers between his locks but making sure not to pull harder.

when the shorts along with the boxers are now discarded off donghyuck's body, mark is stunned by how hard the younger is. he look back up and with his left hand he squeezes donghyuck's hands signaling him to make eye contact with him, "tell me to stop whenever, okay?"

donghyuck nods, he's too eager for mark to move. he just wants his groin to have the attention it needs.

mark started to carefully wrap his hands around the younger's base causing donghyuck to whimper at the foreign feeling. without a warning he pumps the younger up slowly, he make sure to make his movement as slow as possible, he doesn't want to hurt the younger, after all this is his first time doing it to the younger.

small moans and whimpers invades their shared room, turning mark even more, making sure he's pleasuring donghyuck and not hurting him.

giving donghyuck a little warning, before stopping his hand movements and it immediately got replaced with his warm mouth. he received a small gasp from donghyuck, so he made sure to suck the tip first before working his way down until the younger's tip is deep down in his throat.

donghyuck's small moans from earlier started to get loud, still, he's sane enough to not make it too loud.

"ah~ hyung," the younger moans out, his eyes closing shut, "you're so good..." donghyuck's word encouraged mark to go faster giving donghyuck more than he can handle.

feeling like he wanted more, the younger went to rapidly pat the older's shoulder making mark immediately pulls out making a pop sound. he looked back up to see what's wrong, "hyuckie?"

"please kiss me." donghyuck plainly said before pulling mark up, instantly attaching their lips together. he threw his hands around, mark's neck to make the kiss deeper, tilting his head to give the older a better access.

exploring the older's body more, he bucked his hips up catching mark off. donghyuck continues to grind his crotch in circular motion, he whines when he realized mark is lower area is still clothed.

donghyuck pulls away for a second, making aure to keep the distance between their face small, "hyung please," he whispers, begging, "take off your shorts..." without getting told twice, mark did as what told.

the atmosphere inside their room was cold from the ac, yet their bodies are overheating as they continued what they're doing. mark's lips bent up as he grinds their selves making donghyuck see stars.

donghyuck's moans got muffled by the older's shoulder as he always make sure to keep their bodies close. the kiss didn't last long when mark started trailing his mouth down on donghyuck's neck. he started licking and giving small mark's at the younger's body, yet they didn't stop and continued roughly but slowly grinding their selves to each other.

the younger knows the marks on his neck are going to be hard to cover up but he could care less.

he's been craving mark's body for a long time and now that he got it, he's not going to stop any time now. and you can't blame him, he's too addicted to mark, his best friend. it feels so wrong but donghyuck only got lost by the way mark works his mouth all around his lips and neck.

donghyuck is an addict and mark was his drug.

they both looked at each other for the last time, just to admire each other's features without saying any other word as they pants hard. they just let their eyes have a conversation on their own. oh, what have they done.