Chapter Eleven: Axel (Part Two)

"Well, if you need me for any further magic, I must apologize but I feel essentially drained. Whoo-boy are you a weak spirit or what?" Izira was chuckling, rubbing her hands together. "And so successful, too! I haven't lost my edge whatsoever! Screw you, Shadow Realm! I outdid you this day! Ha! In your stupid Ring of Hell face!"

"I- I..." Kiria was crying, tears streaming down her face with an intensity she didn't know they had. She threw herself at her sister, wrapping her arms around the blonde's shoulder. "It worked."

"Of course it did," Izira snorted. "Don't doubt my host or I, Kiria Tomat. Now get out before I beat you with a billboard."

With a quick jangling of bells, the controls changed. "Izira," Shizira huffed. "That's not nice! And I see it worked. Excellent job, Izira."

"I only accept perfection," the spirit huffed inside her earrings, resting and recharging her energy. Kiria was a draining drag to support, that was for sure.

The blonde blinked, magenta eyes wide. "W...what the hell?"

Raviel stood over the two, keeping an eye on his mistress and her sister, noticing the absence of something, but ignoring it for now.

Axel allowed a confused smile and hugged Kiria. "Hey, Kiria," she greeted. "I don't know how you did it, but good job. I think. Unless I'm finally dead for real and this isn't reality. You know what, I don't care, this is better than that hell." She picked Kiria up a little. "I missed you little sister."

"Th-thank you so much, Izira! Thank you...," Kiria bawled. "I missed you too, Axel, so much..."

Shizira watched the two rejoice with a smile. "Well, this'll certainly be something to tell Asuiri about!"

"Kiria, you have a lot to tell me about. Now lemme sit up a little more, will ya? No no, don't get off, I just wanna breathe. 'Cause ya know, I haven't in a while." Axel sat up, Kiria clinging to her arm and sobbing.

"I'm guessing you know who I am," Axel said with a slight laugh. "But, uh, it seems I have a lot to catch up on. I'll start with you; who are you?"

----------------------------

Axel stood in the doorway of Kiria's apartment. "So, little sister, how did you do it?" Axel questioned. Kiria turned to get a good look at her, now that they were (mostly) alone.

She stood tall, at least to her, even though most were. Her long, blond hair stopped a little above her ankles. Her piercing, angled magenta eyes looked down at Kiria, and her current attire was little more than jean shorts and a crimson shirt.

To Kiria, she just looked so... Axel.

"Don't squeeze me again, please," Axel begged. "Do you have any hair ties? You know I hate my hair being down. It gets in the way of everything."

"Yeah, I'll get you some," Kiria replied. smiling. She went into the bathroom and fished around in the drawers, pulling out two hair ties.

"Did you say something about calling up friends?" Axel yelled to Kiria.

"Yup," she returned, coming back. She handed Axel, who was now sitting on the couch, the hair ties. Axel put her hair up, and Raviel appeared next to her.

Axel jumped. "Where di- Oh holy shit you scared me, Raviel," Axel breathed.

Raviel smirked a little. "So you can still see me."

"Of course I can, why wouldn't I?" Axel asked, hair now reaching only beyond her knees.

"I noticed Hamon wasn't with you, so I assumed-"