The hero or the villain

Start from the beginning

I wasn't a villain nor hero. But all I wanted was justice for my parents. They were accused of something they didn't even do. They died by the hands of these murderers who were called the avengers that save the world and shit. 

Fuck do I care. 

I could burn their whole building down with just one touch of my hand. Or would you prefer it frozen? or maybe flooded? Maybe they could suffocate from not having enough air? Oh! How about cut in half? Yeah that's right. I have the power of elements. And yes. I learned how to freeze my water. Cool right?

Millie helped me. She had telekinesis which was handy for her. She uses it often. Sometimes she couldn't control it and freaking drop stuff from the shelves. 

That's where I met peter parker. Who was a part of the avengers. Hated him at first but now I guess you could say we're 'acquaintances'. 

Ok fine we dated. 

But I'm done with him after he fucking betrayed me. 

He only used me to get information out. And he of course used me just to get back, guess this was all tony's idea. I hated the fact that I was betrayed by someone who I actually trusted. I hate how stupid I was. He apologized deeply, but too late for that. 

~Flashback~

"YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME!!!!" I shouted at peter who was just beside tony. He had hurt in his eyes and I could tell he was just forced to do this. But I don't care. 

"Y/n. This is for the world. I-I'm sorry but I'm setting my feelings aside first and concentrate on what's important-" 

"OH SO I'M NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU!?" I was tortured. Scars were on my body permanently and I hated it. He betrayed me. And I thought he loved me.

"Don't answer, peter." Tony ordered. I cried from the needle that was in my body, attaching some medicine or what ever it was. 

I was feeling nauseous probably from what came in my body, before I could pass out I heard peters and tony's conversation "What's that thing going to do to her?" 

"Oh, just so we could have a copy of her powers, we could use it for experiments and maybe we could make powerful tools from the elements she has. Don't worry. It won't take all of her powers, just focus on all the things we could have from all this power."

Before I closed my eyes the door burst opens to reveal men coming in with guns. A man with raven black hair wearing a uniform walked in the room and as soon as he saw me, he quickly came to me. But I already passed out.

That's where five hargreeves came in the picture. I needed help. And the hargreeves were the only ones I could trust, and millie obviously. Five became one of the avenger's greatest enemy. Five was cold blooded, yes. He killed people. But that's not new. 

But he was so sweet to me. I knew he liked me, it was obviously. But right now he knows I just needed a comfort from a friend. He hugged me whenever I needed it. A kiss on the forehead was some of the things he did. But I didn't mind. 

I was sitting on the side of the bed while five was standing in front of me. I knew I was safe since I was familiar of the place. This manor had high security and people couldn't come in easily, like robbers. If they did, I'm sure they wouldn't come out of this house alive. 

He cupped my chin and lean his head "Oh mi amour. Does it still hurt?" He ask, gesturing to the part where they placed the needle. I shook my head no and five pecked my nose "Sweetheart I'm sorry I came in late." I didn't wanna speak, aside from my throat hurting from screaming crying and yelling. I just can't bare talking to anyone. 

"It's ok to not talk. I understand. They hurted you bad, didn't they?" I had tears in my eyes. I could help but wrap my arms around five and bury my face into his chest. I let out a sob and continued to cry. 

"Oh mi amour, he broke your heart, didn't he?" He asked, while rubbing my back. I nodded lightly and cried my eyes out. 

"You poor doll." I looked up to him and he had a warm smile on his face, not a smirk, or a grin, but a smile. He leaned closer and removed my tears with his thumb "Princess. It's ok, I'm here." I buried my face into his chest again and felt him put his head on top of mine.

"Oh snow ball. No one will hurt you ever again." 

If you wanna ask me if I were either to choose a hero or a villain? I'd say a villain. Because from what I've learnt. A hero would sacrifice you to save the world but a villain would sacrifice the world to save you.

Welp that went well.

HAVE Y'ALL WATCHED SALVATION IN NETFLIX?! I'M LIVING FOR ITTTT!!! Like darius and grace supremacy they're beautiful😭💗