I slid my iPhone back to my pocket and walked to my locker. "Maya!" I heard someone scream behind me.

I turned behind, and there was Lyss.

"Alyssa!!" I yelled.

"Hey, I need to talk to you" she said, looking all serious.

"Yeaah?" I asked.

"What the fuck is going on with you? And Gilinsky and fucking Sam?" She asked me.

I rolled my eyes, "Jack and I are done! Get over it. I'm tired of hearing his name"

"What do you mean?! What the hell happened? you two loved each other" she said.

"If me means each other well yeah, but that bitch really was only playing me" I told her.

"Oh, so totally. Just go get comfortable with the boy who was going to rape you right?" She snapped.

"Are you freaking serious right now? Sam was fucked up that night. I know he wouldn't do that, and every one deserves second chances!" I snapped back.

"What has sam got into you?" She asked me looking worried.

"Nothing shit! I'm tired of getting treated this way, I'm out" I said at last and grabbed my last stuff from my locker and locked it, walking away.

"Maya!" I heard Lyss yell my name.

"Maya!"

"What the hell?! Maya!!" She continued yelling, but I just ignored.

My life is a total disaster right now.

**

After school

I changed into spandex shorts and a bright pink over sized shirt.

I went downstairs and saw the office door was opened. I got completely confused. I walked in and saw my dad.

"Dad? What are you doing here" I asked

"What do you mean? I came back from the business trip and have lots of work to do honey"

"Of course, don't even have fucking time for your daughter" I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me?!" He snapped.

"What?!" I said back, raising my voice.

"What has got into you! You do not raise your voice on me and you have no right! I work all day to make sure you have something to wear, and eat! Do you understand?" He snapped looking pissed off.

"Whatever" I said, getting out the room and back up to my room.

Suddenly I got a text from Sam.

Sam: This morning was amazing

I smiled at his text.

Me: why is that?

He quickly texted me back

Sam: you had me thinking all the bad stuff I could do to you, and how good it would be

Me: Does that bother you?

Sam: A lot

Me: why

Sam: I want it to happen..

I decided not to text him back. I began doing my homework. Finally, I finished.

I heard noises outside my window. I peeked out. It was sam, holy shit.

"Sam!? What are you doing?" I whispered yelled at him. Watching him climb up to the window.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm climbing up your window! Let me in"