I Could Fall In Love..160..

Start from the beginning

"Studio A!" Kendra points at a door. "That's the studio Sig's in."

"Let's go in so he knows we're here." Teyonna suggests as we all snap out of our star struck trance. "He's probably all ready for you, Jazz."

"Umm, I'm gonna go find Will first." I say as she knocks on studio A's door. "Studio B should be like a door or so down. So I'll be back with Will."

"Alright, I'll let Siggy know, and you know where we'll be." Teyonna speaks back as the studio door opens to her and Kendra.

I nod and hold up the peace sign before walking away.

I hope Will doesn't mind me recording for Siggy first, because he knows exactly what he wants me to do.

I walk down the hall five more steps then my name is called from behind me.

"Jazmyne?" An oh so familiar male voice calls again softly.

I stop in place and turn around slowly to see who the man is.

He has to be talking to me.

I am the only other person in this hall.

He has to be talking to me.

"Yes?" I frown and stare at the man who's standing about a foot away from me now. "Are you talking to me?"

"JAZZ?!" He gasps and covers his mouth. "Jazz?!"

"Yes," I slowly nod. "I'm Jazmyne."

Who the hell are you?

The man uncovers his mouth and makes a dash for me.

"JAZMYNE!" He exclaims as he picks me up and swings me around in a circle.

He hugs me tight, but I don't return his hug.

My hands stay pinned at my sides.

How should I react?

Shit, I don't know how to react!

The man smiles at me as he sits me back down on my feet.

What's with the goofy smile?

He staring at me like I'm the last woman on Earth or like he's missed me or something.

Seconds later, he runs the back side of his hand down my cheek.

I cut my eyes to the right.

Uhhh, I don't know if I should run for help or step back from his touch.

This is weird, but it doesn't seem like he's trying to harm me.

He just seems happy......very happy to see me.

Then again, he could be a loony who goes around hugging random strangers for weird thrills.

"Jazzz!" He singsongs, pulling me into another hug. "I can't believe--I can't---I can't--"

I step away from him and give him the once over.

"I'm sorry, dude," I begin with an eyebrow raised. "but who are you?"

I adjust my tee.

"You don't know--Oh, I mean I'm Devonte." He smiles and holds out his hand for me to shake it. "I'm Devonte."

I squint my eyes at him before I shake his hand slowly.

Devonte? that---that name doesn't ring a bell.

Who is he?

"You know me?" I ask curiously still squinting my eyes.

"Yeah, of course I know you, Jazz." He boasts with the biggest smile. "We dated in college."