She does it better (1)

Start from the beginning

She found it easily but she also found something interesting inside of jennies drawers, a picture of her and irene. Seeing it makes her heart ache a little.

She clears her throat, placing it back and looks around at jennies office. Atleast it had a picture of their wedding at the wall, a picture jisoo knows jennie doesn't really want to see.

She sighs and went out of the office, going to the bedroom to change to something appropriate and went to the company.

She went to jennies office, entering and flinched a little when jennie went to her in surpised, quickly grabbing the folders.

"You're late" jennie said and looks at it, jisoo looks down and rub the back of her neck. "It was tra--

"She can do this much faster" jennie whisper and went back to her table, eyes focusing back to the papers and computer.

Jisoo sighs again, hearing it twice already today. She just looks at jennie and wishing silently that the girl would notice her worth and efforts.

"I-ill just go no--

"Jennie i ne-- hey jisoo" taehyung said, entering her sisters office and saw her sister in law.

Jisoo smiles and greets him back, "you look good today" taehyung complimented, looking at jisoos outfit.

Jisoo blushed a little and thanked him, atleast taehyung appreciated the clothes she picked nicely hoping jennie would like but her wife seems to be busy now.

Jennie lifts her eyes and looks at jisoo, she was indeed beautiful, much more if she's smiling.

She averted her eyes to taehyung, raising a brow. "What are you even doing here tae?" She asked and placed the papers aside.

"I just need you to sign here" taehyung said, placing a file in jennies table and points at where. Jennies reads everything first and signs it.

"Here" she said and gave it to her brother, "thanks" taehyung said happily and grabs it.

"I think i'll go ahead now" jisoo said shyly at the siblings, jennie just nods making taehyung look at her in disbelief.

"Wait jisoo, I'll drive you" taehyung said, smiling at her and jisoos eyes widen. "Oh no, its fine. I brought my car--

"Okay we'll use that. Come on, let me drive you home. I need to meet a client anyway" taehyung said, jisoo just pressed her lips together and nods, making taehyung smile.

"Great, meet me at the parking lot. I'll just go grab a few stuff" taehyung said and jisoo nods again, leaving jennies office.

As soon as jisoo left, taehyung quickly slaps jennie with his folder. "I can't believe thats how you treat your wife!" He said and jennie glared at him.

"She isn't i--

"Irene, irene, irene! She cheated on you!" Taehyung said and sighs, "stop focusing on her and just focus on someone who's already here for you" he adds and leaves jennies office.

Jennie sighs, resting her back at the chair as she looks at the picture frame of her and jisoos wedding. She sighs again and just closed her eyes, its not even half of the day but she's already tired.

--

It was already night, and jisoo prepared a dinner for jennie but the girl seems to be working late.

Jisoo sighs and just placed the food she cooked for jennie in their refrigerator, going inside the bedroom to pick out jennies attire tomorrow.

She irons it and went to her bed, trying to fall asleep.