"I'll answer everything in due time but for now tell me this. If the sand and leaf were to go to war which side would you choose? Would you help us fight the leaf or would you help your village and fight Gaara." He asked with the most serious tone and face I have ever seen on him. This was the same question Gaara had asked me. Was this the plan from the beginning?

"Uncle." I said with just as much seriousness.

"I choose.........."

"Both."

The End see ya at the next chapter.

Nah I'm kidding that chapter was too short let's continue!

Naruto POV

"I choose both. I don't want to be enemies with you or Gaara but as a tailed beast and the kitsune of this village I can't betray it." I stated with passion in my eyes.

"Even after the way they treated your dad and you and even gave you that scar." He said with a sad expression pointing towards my arm.

"Yeah.... And besides..... I can't leave her......" I mumbled the last part.

"I understand kid." He said giving me a sad but bright smile. "If your ready you need to go and defeat Gaara."

"What!? But I said I didn't want to be your enemy!" I said in shocked.

"You are not our enemy. Gaara is going through a change and surge of power that you may go through. The only way to Save Gaara and your village is to defeat him. And by doing that you need to wake him up. I know Gaara isn't the same as you remember but please save him." Uncle explained as he looked at the ground and a few tears dropped. "This isn't the first time he changed like this. The first time I couldn't even save him. He is so traumatized and fucked up because I was a pathetic Father. So Please Naruto save him....."

"I will. Don't worry." With a thumbs up before rushing off to find Gaara by following his scent.

On my way to Gaara I caught sight of Hinata and Shikarmu.

"Hinata? Shikarmu? What are you two doing?" I asked quite surprised.

"We were told by Kakashi-Sensei to go stop Sasuke." Shikarmu said with no enthusiasm.

"Sasuke? Did Sasuke follow Gaara!?" I asked quickly this was bad. No way Sasuke would survive against Gaara.

"Yeah he and Gaara's teammates followed Gaara." Shikarmu replied.